myjaja Posted March 25, 2009 Report Posted March 25, 2009 No matter how FAST you drive, it is still most important to be SAFE. I try to go the speeding limit or 1-2 over now. Basically because I got a gay speeding ticket. HU: Home stereo converted to dc Speakers: Stock Subs: 6 1/2 home sub Amp: off the stereo Wiring: extended power cord neon lights: Christmas lights duct taped to frame
white4d96 Posted March 25, 2009 Report Posted March 25, 2009 It depends; I know almost all the local radar stops so I will go the SL around those but otherwise sometimes I let baby stretch her legs... My "best" so far was either pegging the speedo at 115+ on the I or 105 in a 45 coming home from said run on a two lane road. Scared the shit out of me, no lie. No more triple digits until I get my suspension bushings checked and/or filled (stuff em with window adhesive and stick em in the sun for a couple days, stiff as and cheaper than poly bushings i CANT FIND FOR MY CAR!!!!) Too many projects, too little time...
Torres Posted March 25, 2009 Report Posted March 25, 2009 I try to go the speeding limit or 1-2 over now. Basically because I got a gay speeding ticket. heh...i been pulled over 18-20 times. i lost track long time ago. so yeah i'm careful now to say the leastchevy your posts never cease to amaze me
ChevyBoy Posted March 25, 2009 Report Posted March 25, 2009 heh...i been pulled over 18-20 times. i lost track long time ago. so yeah i'm careful now to say the least chevy your posts never cease to amaze me i try how many have you had in you tonight? lol
skittlesRgood Posted March 25, 2009 Report Posted March 25, 2009 after 2 tickets i drive the speed limit or +5 on highways. b4 that... 85 in the fast lane every time. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Thewes Posted March 25, 2009 Report Posted March 25, 2009 Usually just stay 5 over why risk it? Not a huge fan of speeding anyways I like living. Oh except when I am hammered- then I usually am drag racing at red lights, but only when I am in my Ferrari.
Shyne151 Posted March 25, 2009 Report Posted March 25, 2009 In all truthfulness... I drive like an old fucking man. I was in a really bad car accident a couple summers ago and ever since then my driving habits have been altered GREATLY. Usually 5over in the city and 75-85 on the e-way. The only time I drive like I used to is if I'm driving a stick with some ponies behind it haha -Installer for Duke's Car Stereo 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune. RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4 Boston Acoustics SPG 555 Kenwood eXcelon 995 RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000
finkster Posted March 25, 2009 Report Posted March 25, 2009 In all truthfulness... I drive like an old fucking man. I was in a really bad car accident a couple summers ago and ever since then my driving habits have been altered GREATLY. Usually 5over in the city and 75-85 on the e-way. The only time I drive like I used to is if I'm driving a stick with some ponies behind it haha same here man i totalled 2 out of my first 3 cars accidents definitely change your point of view of driving...I am def a defensive driver now.. The only time i'll speed is when i know it is safe to do so, like on some straight aways and stuff on our old country ass roads but glad to see someone else drives safe like me DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.