So is she leaving her hubby for you? Or is it on the DL and SMD website, lol. Good luck with it bro, shes cute

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

So is she leaving her hubby for you? Or is it on the DL and SMD website, lol. Good luck with it bro, shes cute

idk she told him about me and her when her mom brung me up ..... was with her a few minutes ago and her tounge was still down my throat.

if she isnt leaving the hubby, then idk .... im telling her whats what when we meet in a few ...

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

well, i got off work yesterday around 4 ... after we texted all day and she wants to see me, i come home, shower and ride to her place.

i didnt leave till 6 this morning eastern time ..... she is divorcing her husband ......

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

u go big pimpin

the good thing is that she likes me for me, doesnt want to change anything about me wants to be around me 24/7. etc. .... i havent even beat them guts out yet which is another plus for her :)

nah on a serious note .... this gurl is amazing, her daughter is absolutely gorgeous and is the cutest thing ive ever been around besides my nephew. :D

her daughter fell asleep and tiffany was helping her mom and i just couldnt take my eyes off of Ashlynn ( the little girl ) i think i like her daughter more then her :):blush:

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

another small update ....

this past weekend was a decent one.

we went to a party friday night ... her husband went as well lol. he kept telling everyone after he got a few more beers in him he was gonna fight me. 10 beers later, nothing .... on the way to the house i follow her as i had a few drinks, and she asked for me to follow and stay with her .... she wanted her husband to leave. so i ended up leaving instead. saturday her parents invited me to her aunts birthday dinner/picnic. again her husband AND baby daddy showed up .... they talked of "jumping" me. yet again ... nothing happened. her and her husband got into an argument saturday night apparently cause he didnt think she was serious about a divorce. she told him off and hopped in the car with me, we left went to my crib, got dressed and took off to iHop for something to eat @ 1 in the morning. got back around 2:30 - 3:00 and chilled in the living room for a second and then went to my room. After laying beside each other for a few minutes, we kissed each other, and ended up staying up for another 2 hours .... doing ugh stuff.

it was a great night and i had a good bit of fun before the fun happened. she woke up the next morning walking funny and couldnt sit down square hahaha

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

wow bro see shit worked out 4 the best

just keep ur head up and look 4 the good stuff in life

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

hate to say it but woman drama has nothing on hubby and baby daddy drama. watch your back and watch your shit bro. been there done that.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

GOD!!!!!!!! I KNEW I SHOULDNT OF UNBLOCKES YOUR RETARDED ASS TO SEE THIS!! :fool: if u guys believe that chick above is gonna leave anybody for him. im jesus send 100 cash to my paypal and ill heal you for 2 years and grant u 6 wishes..... fuck the genie. *back to block user list*

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived