nice concept if its stable and consistent, it should be extreme popular

i dont see it doing much, comcast will nip that shit in the bud when thier bandwidth goes in the toilet

it might it might now i would like to try and see how it is who knows it seems like every new game system that comes out is really popular and they sell thousands or even millions and then something else comes out i would like to see more of these around though for sure PS : thanks James if you moved this to the right place

I AM GAY. MY FATHERS COCK IS IN MY ASS RIGHT NOW!

"I talk shit from the safety of my house"

I wouldn't mind trying that thing out. Although lately it's been all N64 for me...I own with Pikachu at Super Smash Bros hahaha...

Lol I pulled out the ole Sega Genesis yesterday and played Sonic and Knuckles for about 4 hours straight. It's always fun kickin it old school every now and then.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

I also don't see this going very far either. It's too similar to the concept of those things you would buy at a flea market that looked like a poorly copied n64 controller with just RCA's coming out and you would plug it up to your tv. Then as you saw what it had to play you were disappointed because there were a bunch of ripoff NES games like a ripoff mario, racecar game, and ripoff zelda.

The point of having a game console is because it has the necessary hardware to do powerful graphics and processing. Something like that would not offer that, especially pulling it all through your tv cable. So as next generation game consoles are released with more power handling, and graphics producing, it would be harder and harder for a system like that to keep up.

I enjoyed this line the most.

OnLive's service can be continually upgraded, too, so you'll never be stuck with obsolete hardware again.

That's gotta be :bsflag: What kind of company in their right mind would actually do something like that? It would be like the problem like on the stride gum commercials. The company would stop making money because they aren't producing or selling new products. It would be the opposite of an ipod, where as you're walking out the door of the store with your brand new ipod, they're wheeling in a crate of new models, LOL.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

I dont see this getting big. Maybe in the future when internet speeds are off the chain but as of now, consoles and pcs are stayin

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

I dont see this getting big. Maybe in the future when internet speeds are off the chain but as of now, consoles and pcs are stayin

That's not the only problem (though it's a huge one). Think of the processing power necessary to encode the video in real time. Look at how long it takes YouTube to process video.

Also keep in mind the amount of downtime you experience while on the internet. Would you really want that to happen in the middle of you COD4 campaign?

As for online multiplayer, fuggdaboudit. You experience lag with conventional consoles. Could you imagine having to process the multiplayer data, then render that video? This thing has so many issues, it's insane.

I seriously hope nobodies lively hood is riding on this thing. IMO, it has failure written all over it.

Edited by BJD3

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert