Call me stupid, but I see alot of people from up north do this type of head to head stuff. Where they face off against each other. Are they looking to see who's bass is louder or what? What is the deal. They play a couple seconds of some song then the people clap and point fingers and jump around. What is going on here? Seriously. I would like to know.

its a street battle. we look for OVERALL sound rather than just bassheads. Yea, we have SPL competitions, but realistically our rides are dailys, and its not about listening to straight bass all day, its about the overall sound of your car/truck/van/etc. dont get it twisted though, we do have serious spl trucks. youtube a couple of videos of that same escalade, whiteys under pressuse, ny native and you'll see SPL since thats what most people like to hear.

and the guy with the 168? thats probably bullshit or else he'd have videos and media exposure for that tupe of accomplishment on 1000rms

Edited by ramk1018

:)

maybe he did the 168 on the walmart meter after sitting it on his trunk lid?

Edited by Army_guy614

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

For deephitters, I don't think it's a dying sport at all. There are too many variables when doing measurements. Al Dante might get a 181 on one day, and a 180 the next and just like drag racing that's all it takes for someone else to ride in the number one position for little while. I have noticed that everyday there are new people on both termlab and here asking about competitions and how to get into it.

woohoo more NY tardedness on the streets

point made with this pussy, a fucking nobody with some forum power. Cat talk tough on the keyboard with everyone but I bet he's a kitten. Pussy ass. Go head bitch and ban me because that's the only thing I can say you have on me you hump

For deephitters, I don't think it's a dying sport at all. There are too many variables when doing measurements. Al Dante might get a 181 on one day, and a 180 the next and just like drag racing that's all it takes for someone else to ride in the number one position for little while. I have noticed that everyday there are new people on both termlab and here asking about competitions and how to get into it.

you might be right, it was just an observation. Like I said to each his own

:eats popcorn:

haha i gots to watch this one i love forum fighting :aggressive:

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png