Official King Of Cali Rules

FreelandKustomz

Thanks, i didnt want to run if they didnt allow some gas mashing, the amp i have does not like low voltage.

you woudlnt be the only one, we put lots of money into our stereo's dont wanna ruin them with low voltage :) wait for the official from freeland but i would bet money that 2k rpm is it, its in regular db drag rules

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Suprise from me too.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Suprise from me too.

Damn it why do you only come out when my burban is having trouble oh well let's see what happens guess I'll try to get a lil more outa just my 2 amps

ummm its because your shit is always broken..lol

im in some shit right now.. fedex lost my 16 boxes.. im pulling my hair out right now hopefully they show tomorrow.

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

For king of cali im not going to limit your rpms at all.

3 more days!

just tore out my setup, put in a different setup, surprise for you guys on saturday! muhahaha

if we can only do one class. i think this rule should not be changed. its only fair to those of us with stock alternators right?

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

if we can only do one class. i think this rule should not be changed. its only fair to those of us with stock alternators right?

Does it really matter? Or are you just looking for a reason to bitch?

Do you really think someone will have an edge if they are revving their shit to 6-10k rpm?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived