Budget Component Speakers

troy

basicaly im looking for a budget component set up. until i get the money to get an amp they will be on hu power. a few ideas

AUDIOBAHN ABC525V

MB QUART ESA213

Crunch GTR5.2ci

NEW HIFONICS Zeus ZXi5.2C

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

how much are you willing to spend? everyone's opinion of "budget" differs.

know what i mean?

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

I just put some Alpine type S components in my blazer and am very happy with the sound. Dont know what your def of budget is, i only spent $80 on mine.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

RSD's are the best "budget" components i've heard to date.

they're no rainbows but they have decent midbass for the price.

RSD's are the best "budget" components i've heard to date.

they're no rainbows but they have decent midbass for the price.

didnt the RSDs get awarded by C&A as best sounding budget speaker? pretty sure they did....*never heard them before though*

I love the way MB Quarts sound too...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Archived