Hunters21w Posted October 14, 2009 Report Posted October 14, 2009 I will be sure to take some pics of mine very soon once its all installed. Nice trunks though guys, keepem comin! 06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400
knowledge Posted October 14, 2009 Report Posted October 14, 2009 my little setup in my 4 door civic with 20's ( 2 dd 9512 with a t3000 ,3 regular batteries with stock alt, doing a 148.1 sealed on the dash. REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
thorshammer Posted October 14, 2009 Report Posted October 14, 2009 my little setup in my 4 door civic with 20's ( 2 dd 9512 with a t3000 ,3 regular batteries with stock alt, doing a 148.1 sealed on the dash. Oh what a bigger port would do for you! Nice numbers from a trunk!
sic_fx Posted October 14, 2009 Report Posted October 14, 2009 last time mike brought the caddy to a show he split the cone on his level 5. that thing is a monster. 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!
knowledge Posted October 15, 2009 Report Posted October 15, 2009 Oh what a bigger port would do for you! Nice numbers from a trunk!i know but moneys tight right now! lol REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
thorshammer Posted October 15, 2009 Report Posted October 15, 2009 i know but moneys tight right now! lol 1 Sheet of 3/4 mdf, nails, screws, glue, fiberglass resin total less than 65
Twistedchild420 Posted October 15, 2009 Report Posted October 15, 2009 New trunk pics with new box! My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
herbykw Posted January 10, 2013 Report Posted January 10, 2013 Car before last. 02 Monte Carlo SS Last car, 05 Mustang GT Current car, 06 300c same gear as the Mustang for now. 06 300C 5.7 Hemi K&N CAI JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD DC Audio 3.5k 6 DC Audio 8"s 6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834
SnowDrifter Posted January 10, 2013 Report Posted January 10, 2013 Someone went gravedigging lol I love those 8s though ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
herbykw Posted January 10, 2013 Report Posted January 10, 2013 Someone went gravedigging lol I love those 8s though Yea. I've been doing a lot of thinking. Trying to get loud again. After downgrading from the VFL 500 and the XL 15"s, the 8"s just don't get as loud. They get loud and sound good, but not as loud as the XLs. Might go look at a couple 15"s tomorrow. 06 300C 5.7 Hemi K&N CAI JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD DC Audio 3.5k 6 DC Audio 8"s 6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.