Tahoe Finally Got New Leather! (done, Pics Video!) Edit: Smd Sig Embroidered Headrests!

enjoy them while they are fresh. your beats are gonna tear em up again. :D

naw just playing. they look great.

why didn't you install them yourself? i know you have the know how.

went and checked progress at lunch....they look great! They will be ready tomorrow - they are going to put them out in the sun and do some more steaming and stretching on them so dont pay any attention to any wrinkles, they will be gone soon - please if someone says "they have wrinkles" i will e slap you :D

(i E-apologize for sayin that but you guys KNOW someone will say something after i explained it :D )

"they have wrinkles" :rofl:

j/p steve seats look great :good:

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

lookin sick Steve

I guess that rub in the driver seat that opens up is common on these GM trucks we got.. lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

damn you're really running out of things to do to the hoe, it's fully loaded now, you got the monster brakes. the 6s and new leather.. i think you need a suede headliner to pull it all together now, and fiberglass dash

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Wait so with the seats at the shop, how are you driving it? Home Depot bucket FTW?

hopefully hittin switches in the civic!

but probably something else

Edited by tibs

Tibs 99 F-150 Build 8 twelves

8 - Re SE 12"s

2 - SunDown Audio Saz-3000d's

1 - vx4004 planet audio amp

big 3 1/0 gauge

MECHMAN 250 amp alt

MySpace