Expedition With 3rd Row **finished For Install** 4-7-08

you lose db'z with the carpet in the port, ive been told that by everyone...even sliced up my carpet at a show one time cause it was in the port, juts a thought

im 200% certain this truck will NEVER be metered. He is gonna pound on it daily. still has a stock head unit.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

im 200% certain this truck will NEVER be metered. He is gonna pound on it daily. still has a stock head unit.

regardless of the meter if you can be louder why wouldnt you

kinda like at walmart a cd is on sale for 9 bucks, next door its 15 at target, but you go to target anyway....kinda stupid to know you can get more out of it but leave it there anyway, just my .02

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

regardless of the meter if you can be louder why wouldnt you

kinda like at walmart a cd is on sale for 9 bucks, next door its 15 at target, but you go to target anyway....kinda stupid to know you can get more out of it but leave it there anyway, just my .02

if we are talking like 2 dbs or something then yea, i would do it but if its like .2 or .3 db's then whatever its not gonna matter to me or the customer/

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

if we are talking like 2 dbs or something then yea, i would do it but if its like .2 or .3 db's then whatever its not gonna matter to me or the customer/

you should always try to make the customer happy and give him the best bang for the buck, i call that a fail on the cs part for what you just said

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

you should always try to make the customer happy and give him the best bang for the buck, i call that a fail on the cs part for what you just said

call it what you want.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

hes probably doing it for fun. i doubt the shop would let work like that go out. i may be wrong though

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Leave the carpet in the edge of the port, just trim it up nice, and paint the inside of the port black....shoulda done that before the carpet got glued down. Tape up the carpet around the prot so it wont show the overspray....you mask it off like it needs to be to get paint only where you want it. And if you are gonna start building boxes and what not on the regular, invest in a finish nailer and a good set of 24 or 36 inch clamps.... glue up your edges good, clamp it down tight, and stick some trim nails in it , about a 1-1/2 or so inch nail. you will get a much smaller hole, and the nails will take the place of the clamps while the glue dries up good.... screws just offer up way too many chances for mistakes IMO... splitting wood, or predrilling holes, then all the wood filler and sanding.... you can fill the tiny little nail holes with a bit of putty on your finger and you may have to just graze over it with a bit of sandpaper by hand.... big timesaver, and much cleaner....

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STFU about the carpet in the port!!!! why even fill the screws if they were hand tightened and capet over it??????????????

Fuckit NVM wont see anymore of your stuff anyway

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STFU about the carpet in the port!!!! why even fill the screws if they were hand tightened and capet over it??????????????

Fuckit NVM wont see anymore of your stuff anyway

its the little stuff that counts :unknw:

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer