Expedition With 3rd Row **finished For Install** 4-7-08

regardless of the meter if you can be louder why wouldnt you

kinda like at walmart a cd is on sale for 9 bucks, next door its 15 at target, but you go to target anyway....kinda stupid to know you can get more out of it but leave it there anyway, just my .02

you should be the last one talking with your gapped up silicone filled boxes and your whole well its ok for me its getting carpeted anyhow attitude

you should be the last one talking with your gapped up silicone filled boxes and your whole well its ok for me its getting carpeted anyhow attitude

X2.... if ya cant say something half way encouraging..... why say anything at all?

Edited by trainman0978

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

No Im sorry I wont Im just being shitty..... :dry:......

I expect more form some one who represents this hobby professionally tho........

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

i am also the first one to say that i was not very good at building boxes, but am also the first one to sit here and take criticism to get better, whatever though at the end of the day i know i built my stuff and am happy with it and am out there competing

obviously cant make everyone happy tho, didnt mean to come off like a dick dwright, just seems like you didnt care, people are here to help and try to help and your like eh fuck it, hopefuly the customer is happy

Edited by loganberry

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Wasnt swinging at you Roscoe..... just a lot of childish banter going on....

And besides, anybody in blue should be able to comment AND critique , most of the admins are pros and work in the industry....

Edited by trainman0978

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

i am also the first one to say that i was not very good at building boxes, but am also the first one to sit here and take criticism to get better, whatever though at the end of the day i know i built my stuff and am happy with it and am out there competing

way to come back.

honestly you whined like a baby when all of us talked shit on your box and went as far as taking the pics down and acting like someone took your baseball

No Im sorry I wont Im just being shitty..... :dry:......

I expect more form some one who represents this hobby professionally tho........

there is NOTHING wrong with this box except the fact that you dont like it, or you dont care for anything i do.

Edited by dwright27

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

way to come back.

honestly you whined like a baby when all of us talked shit on your box and went as far as taking the pics down and acting like someone took your baseball

way to bring back a box that was over a year old, if you have seen any of my recent ones you would know that they have gotten better but whatever, im not here to impress you...im done in this thread

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

obviously cant make everyone happy tho, didnt mean to come off like a dick dwright, just seems like you didnt care, people are here to help and try to help and your like eh fuck it, hopefuly the customer is happy

nah, i do care, but the customer has already seen his box and is quite pleased with it. We just dont know how it sounds yet .... thats the anxious aprt.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg