ryde2idie Posted April 24, 2009 Report Posted April 24, 2009 Missile Blocked plane dropped psshhwwww psshhwwww Quote
Namosh Posted April 24, 2009 Report Posted April 24, 2009 plane dropped psshhwwww psshhwwww My girlfriend has a force field. My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
ryde2idie Posted April 24, 2009 Report Posted April 24, 2009 My girlfriend has a force field. your girlfriends only weakness Quote
BobbyG2 Posted April 25, 2009 Report Posted April 25, 2009 can't go shopping now... *New vehicle and system coming soon.*
sphinxbccp Posted April 25, 2009 Report Posted April 25, 2009 or can she?? Build log: Click Feedback: http://www.stevemead...xbccp-feedback/ 03 Chevy Blazer - IPad Air 2 - ALPINE Head Unit - 4 DC XL 18s - 2 DC 3.5k - ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP - 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs - DC 175.4 - DC HO Alt - D3400 - 4 XP3000s - KNU 0ga - 60 SqFt Damp Pro Lots more...
tejcurrent Posted April 25, 2009 Report Posted April 25, 2009 Oh no, still no shopping when someone doesn't pay the bill: tejcurrent XS Power T3
Namosh Posted April 25, 2009 Report Posted April 25, 2009 Financial plan My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
Sampsonite Posted April 25, 2009 Report Posted April 25, 2009 I know I'm WAY late on the forklift failing..... but I just found this and I'm STILL laughing at it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW6ffXYI-_k...feature=channel --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
BobbyG2 Posted April 25, 2009 Report Posted April 25, 2009 I'd hate to be the one who would have to clean THAT mess up... Gonna need a lot of this: *New vehicle and system coming soon.*
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.