Team Nor Cal Bass Loganberrys F150

you guys want updates? then chill, its phsycal (sp) year end, i have alot of work to do...working pays for this build fuckers, there will be updates tho :) just got my nice new pac1 controller, oh boy is it fun..AND i found my psychlone song, and its 100% legal :D wa hoo, good day

wtf does work have to do with pics? get those damn things up. and it better not look like shit me and joey put hells hours into that wall :P

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

you guys want updates? then chill, its phsycal (sp) year end, i have alot of work to do...working pays for this build fuckers, there will be updates tho :) just got my nice new pac1 controller, oh boy is it fun..AND i found my psychlone song, and its 100% legal :D wa hoo, good day

please pass on the knowledge

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

ok, pictures are uploading!! its not 100% finished, im waiting on a order from ebay nothing big so dont expect much, got 95% of the trim panels done, and if your wondering there is 1/2 inch weatherstripping everywhere i think it looks good with the back doors closed :) looks like a wall now hehe, even tried something cool out with the bottom piece!!! you can look and see.

photobucket is being gay, so hopefully they upload fast

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

ill find out this weekend, im peaking at 26 hz tho, well to the ear

im not sure what it will do, im not allowed to use slowed songs in psychlone and i have not been able to find anything under 32 hz with a 30 second average so it will be tough

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

still not finished, but for the bottom piece i had some wooden dowles left over from the bracing, and i thought hey why not try this, so many things are right angles why not round it up a bit, looks fuckin cool imo, debating on whether or not i should round over the actual wood front or not...im thinkin yea

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

as far as i know we dont have any, we might go do dinner or something idk?

its still far from done, im kinda gettin ocd on this build and have lots of things i want to paint, also have plans for the 3 plexi's i got from bass14 :) should look nice when its all done, thats if it stays in long enough and i dont rip it out and redo it again (ill find out if im happy with it sunday or not lol)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Archived