Jump to content

Clothes Selection...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'll rock what ever is cheap. I hate paying allot for cloths.. Don't get me wrong I don't look like a bum (no offence to bums), but designer names F that...

Shit I am married and have two kids, who the hell do I have to impress these days.

Head Unit: Alpine CDA 9887

Sub Amps: 4 RF2500's

Subs: 8 SA-12's Walled

Comp Amp: 1 RF600.2 (for now)

Comps: (4) 6.5 Punch Mid Pros and 2 Punch Pro Tweeters

Batteries: (1) XS D5100 (5) D3100

Power Cables: 2 runs of 2/0 power and ground each front to back(Try-Star)

Alternator: Dual Mechman Rhino 250's

Deadener: Fatmat / Damplifier Pro

Posted

I dont spend a whole lot on tops....its either collared shirts from express or american eagle.... some hollister stuff and long sleeve stuff from abercrombie... I also wear alot of t-shirts from online places like threadless or blackmarket clothing company.

The ONLY denim I wear anymore is True Religion. you guys can keep all that baggy shit that is made like shit for 60 bucks.

True Religion Brand Jeans

my favorite pair....

http://www.truereligionbrandjeans.com/Mens...102/p/1751.html

Posted Image

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties
Posted

I'll rock what ever is cheap. I hate paying allot for cloths.. Don't get me wrong I don't look like a bum (no offence to bums), but designer names F that...

Shit I am married and have two kids, who the hell do I have to impress these days.

I am the same way. That's why I rock dickies. 25 bucks for their shorts, stand up to all the welding slag and grinder sparks, and last forever...I rock the shit out of them.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Posted

I dont spend a whole lot on tops....its either collared shirts from express or american eagle.... some hollister stuff and long sleeve stuff from abercrombie... I also wear alot of t-shirts from online places like threadless or blackmarket clothing company.

The ONLY denim I wear anymore is True Religion. you guys can keep all that baggy shit that is made like shit for 60 bucks.

True Religion Brand Jeans

my favorite pair....

http://www.truereligionbrandjeans.com/Mens...102/p/1751.html

Posted Image

expensive?!

Posted

white tee, my all black Js and Dickies 95% of the time. good for me :D

Posted

Sean John

Mark Ecko

Southpole

Tall tees from champs

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

Posted

i wear alot of plain black grey and white t's.

red monkey's

coogi

roca wear

some anchor blue. thats it.

also prefer j's or air forces

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Posted

I wear alot of South Pole shirts, just good ol' Levi jeans. <$40

now hats, I have a thing for hats, i spend most of my money on hats

TexasTech2.jpg

"Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB

Joe owns my soul.

Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 445 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...