How Do You Pay For It All?

i make a list and buy it one thing at a time and i only put a few things on a credit card like my tires and one sub but thats only so i can build some credit. and i like to do builds over the winter so when the summer comes its all finished and you can roll down the windows and just cruise for those couple months then wen winter comes back and it sucks being outside you can stay inside and build.

work hard for it ftl, but thats how i got all my stuff, befor i got layed off i made $12.09 an hr at thomas ville furniture, now all owned by furniture brands international witch is some bullshit to, they own every furniture place around here, but all in all, saveing and workin hard helps, but i got mine befor i got a family to so that helps, thats why im tryin to save all the little checks i get for unemployment as long as i can befor i start a new job, ima go back to collage to learn how to do hvac(heating and air), i can do pritty much anything with my hands, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, a little of this a little of that, so once i go to work for myself it will be alot better, and makein $60 for service calls will kick ass, lol

im much the same way, there is nothing I cant do..... I just wish i knew how to put those skills to better use.

whenever i do jobs for someone else it never works out quite right for one reason or another.

i feel ya bigjonny, im out of work for the time bein and have 6 kids but lil side jobs help out for sure. hell a buddy paid me 30 bucks to throw in a HU and that covered startin my A pilars to keep me sane while looking for reg work. even when i was workin as a auto tech and after child support for 4 kids i only had 5-600 every 2 weeks to live off with 2 more kids in the house with us. its just how much drive a person has to sacrifice some things in every day life to save a lil spending cash. bargains, used items and hell even pawn shops are my best friends lol. its cheaper for those of us on a tight budget but works. its a never ending cycle too cuz now that i started the A pilars i gotto do some electrical upgrading soon so my voltage wont drop = more money then i have lol. but i am determined to get it done... whenever i have cash lol

Ebay,Lawncare,Gamer ;)

x2

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

basically just saving up money i earned from work, i didn't buy anything on credit, all on just pure savings

Work hard for it .....

X2!!

Damn straight..... takes a long time though when you only make $11.75/hr :D

Try $7.25/hr......

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Save save save.

I normally stop eating out and spending money needlessly and I eventually come up with enough to get what I want.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

I don't, I've been without beat for 6 months now. I make 7.25 and have to save up to pay for college and I have to many expensive hobbies.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

These times are hard no doubt about it. One way I made a little extra cash on the side was this... Go to a part of the city or surrounding area you live in that is building houses. Its usually the richer parts of town. Find the builder of the homes and sit him down personally. Tell him you will be here ever week to clean a house out of all the trash, lumber, drywall, etc etc. It usually takes about a month for a house to be built so thats 4 times you clean out this house. And when you get 5-10 houses to do, it starts adding up. People leave all sorts of things on job sites. Copper is a big one. It takes alot of copper to wire a house and the excess just gets tossed and not used. Pick it up, strip it and make some money that way. Things like that will usually get you some extra spending money my friend.

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY

I work and save for alot of my stuff, but with my job if it rains, snows, too cold, what have you I cant work, so thats where my partial parental sponsorship comes in haha But the best way is to just scrimp scrape and save your money, it makes you feel better in the end when you see the finished product and know that it all came from your money, your time, your blood sweat and tears.

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Archived