Sonic Electronix

i hate my alpine!

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

All that means is thatt investors feel Pioneer MAY not be able to pay its debts. Even if it does though, the Pioneer name brand isn't going anywhere. Hopefully, they're not snapped up by a "high-profit" company that uses the name to market garbage. We've seen that before, haven't we?

first deck i bought was a pioneer deck and it was cool as shit but out of no where one day bamn the rcas fuck up no big deal ground them to chassy next week or so the cd doesn't eject anymore you gotta put another cd in on top of it to get it to eject

now its nothin but alpine for me i love my IVA-D105

oh yea dont get me wrong they r both great brands. what did u guys think of the old rockford decks?

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

although my pioneer is louder

That's because they put like 50 levels of volume on the damn things! Lol

Seriously what's the difference between level 41 and 42 on a volume scale in a car?

With my alpine it tops out in the 30 range, in which you only ever need to go to 24, and that's plenty of levels of volume in a vehicle.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Seriously what's the difference between level 41 and 42 on a volume scale in a car?

With my alpine it tops out in the 30 range, in which you only ever need to go to 24, and that's plenty of levels of volume in a vehicle.

true. i used to have a pioneer and it would take a couple seconds just to get the volume knob turned up to where i wanted it. lol

24 is where i have my alpine at all the time. plenty loud.

no i dont mean it goes higher. i mean the level of my speakers are way louder. 4ch and subs. i no the number has NOTHING to do with it

Edited by t-money

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

you're pioneer prolly had 4 volt preouts and you had a lower model alpine with 2 volts. right?

I doubt they would go out of business all together. Maybe just file for chapter 11, then restructure, who knows...

EXACTLY... not going out of business, just restructuring

changes, save money in areas, fire alot of people, then eventually hire a bunch back on

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

!!!!

All I have EVER run is Pioneer and Pioneer Premier HUs. This pisses me off! Company is prob. too big with too much fattage at the top.

Oh, and I love that the HUs go to 62. More levels of loudness- nothing sucks like 13 being loud and 14 being stupid loud. I like that I can turn that knob to the right allllll day. :)

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

fyi difference is alpine and such have a 2db volume gain knob vs the 1db in pioneers

you're pioneer prolly had 4 volt preouts and you had a lower model alpine with 2 volts. right?

:01nocomment8so: aren't most alpines 2v? they dont get to 4v until you really break the bank

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer