Holllyyyyyy Tits, Break Something!

uh...hahah a few places have been hit...my wall next to my computer...my front door and theres a couple dents on my truck...:bites lip:

Haha yea a i got a couple dents in my truck :aggressive: got a nice on on my passenger side rear quater panel where i straight up front kicked it and another on the back hatch from being drunk and pissed at ppl, wish i could take it back now :censored: cuz it upped my price on the paint job alot

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

I bunched my old truck and dented it real good..... stay away from your car when your that mad

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

Bags usually aren't around when these situations arise, and im all about instant gratification, so I wont wait until I get to the boxing gym.

exactly! and the more noise it makes, or if it breaks makes it all that more gratifying.

my cheap ass cd player is broken now too :D it kept skipping, which i hate with a passion, so i kept smacking up on it cuz it has a lil flip out face to it, and the flip out got jammed up over the face hahahaha. still works, but all the more reason to upgrade

oh and my old car, i had a body kit on it, backed up on a curb, grabbed the back bumper, and drove forward and ripped it off. probably like the fifth time that happened so i got out and punched the shit outta my rear quarter panel and put a few nice dents into it :)

Sounds like something I should invest in. I need it in the garage, Im running out of damnit tools.

DAMMIT TOOL: Any handy tool that you grab and throw across the garage While yelling "DAMMIT" at the top of your lungs. It is also the next tool that you will need.

:lol: i feel you bro, my neighbor has all kinds of hand tools and wrenches in thier back yard! :01nocomment8so: on how they got there...

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

in my teen days I was really disturbed... lol

I beat up one of my cars, dented it a lot, and well, one time I was at a semi public area, my gf and I got in a fight, and I walked off pissed off, and punched about 6 - 7 windows to this building, broke everyone of them, and later realized how much glass was in my hand

Another time punched my ex wifes- BF ( long story) thru the window, smashed thru the window, and almost got him, at least some of the glass did

He was dropping my wife off at 2am on a school nite, and I didn't have the keys to get in the house- where were the kids? hmmm

<<<< Issues

atleast I ended up taking some anger management

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

in my teen days I was really disturbed... lol

I beat up one of my cars, dented it a lot, and well, one time I was at a semi public area, my gf and I got in a fight, and I walked off pissed off, and punched about 6 - 7 windows to this building, broke everyone of them, and later realized how much glass was in my hand

Another time punched my ex wifes- BF ( long story) thru the window, smashed thru the window, and almost got him, at least some of the glass did

He was dropping my wife off at 2am on a school nite, and I didn't have the keys to get in the house- where were the kids? hmmm

<<<< Issues

atleast I ended up taking some anger management

that doesnt deserve anger management. i mean that last scenerio doesnt... i would have grabbed the closest thing to me and started fucking up his car then id get to him :aggressive:

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

i usta have that problem, then we broke up

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Couldn't get in my car one morning, fucking Wisconsin weather, it rained, then the water froze my door shut and my lock. couldn't get anything to work so I stiff-legged the door. Just noticed the other day a big dent right under the lock... :angry: stupid thin ass 90's car sheetmetal...

My brother's the worst with it though; he was trying to put these spring binders in his first car to drop it, and got so pissed he whipped this hammer down on the concrete, cracking the cement for a good foot in three directions and sending it bouncing up...into my face. Didn't hit ridiculously hard, but I had a goose-egg for a while...

Too many projects, too little time...

well i have never beat my car up. it cost to much to fix lol. walls yea i have been there....my house got robed took a couple gs in cash my tv hella dvds games and game system,a lot of shit.the fuckers were sneaky they came from the side of my house and broke my cameras. and went to town. THEN they tried to take my car i just put hydraulics on.they were so close but they didnt get it. all they had to do was pull the little bar up to start it and it was gone. BUT they were nice enough to leave the hundreds of dollars in gifts from the baby shower the day before. longer story short i threw a combo on the wall,1st punch went through 2nd punch hit a beam......... there was a quick :shok::blink::cray: did it 2 more times holes are still there. i need to fix them. it looks so ghetto. but yea 3 holes and 4 assault with bodily harm charges later i think i need to calm down a little :D

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/