loganberry Posted May 1, 2009 Report Posted May 1, 2009 so whats up with this, nor call smd meet up? My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
St.Ides Posted May 1, 2009 Report Posted May 1, 2009 I'm about 53 miles north of Frisco (or about an hours drive) you still in the city? TNCB ....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?
WCA Rusty Posted May 1, 2009 Report Posted May 1, 2009 Dillians beach is cool, i used to Surf Goat Rock, and ran a shop in Petaluma, you will be a few minutes away from my home town of Santa Rosa, Im on the way =] DC AUDIO Phone Number 1(855)SPL-DBZZ Built by Competitors, for Competitors.
00sdime00 Posted May 1, 2009 Author Report Posted May 1, 2009 whoa whoa whoa you'll be here this weekend? OH SHIT....... WHERE THE PARTY GONNA BE????? Cinco De Mayo in San Jose this weekend.... Reno? Sac? L.A.B.K. (Let A Brotha Know) Oh yeah bro....and a month after I leave, I'll be back for good...along with the booger.And it Looks like the party's gonna be in Mel's tour bus...... Dillians beach is cool, i used to Surf Goat Rock, and ran a shop in Petaluma, you will be a few minutes away from my home town of Santa Rosa, Im on the way =]Awwww snap...lemmie know yo. A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
Melissa Posted May 2, 2009 Report Posted May 2, 2009 I think we need a SMD camping trip to Dillons Beach while Joe is here!!! The tour bus only sleeps 2, but you can set up a tent right outside of it
00sdime00 Posted May 2, 2009 Author Report Posted May 2, 2009 I'm down. Flight leaves at 6:45am Eastern tomorrow.....I'll give y'all a ring when I arrive. A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
B Slaps Posted May 2, 2009 Report Posted May 2, 2009 I think we need a SMD camping trip to Dillons Beach while Joe is here!!! The tour bus only sleeps 2, but you can set up a tent right outside of it thats funny shit. edit: dillons beach sucks! best thing there is the clam chowder at the resturant I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
99vic Posted May 2, 2009 Report Posted May 2, 2009 It's not a tour bus yea your right...................... a tour bus is smaller REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Rose-Villian Posted May 2, 2009 Report Posted May 2, 2009 i might have to come down and bring the 700R to tear up the beach on WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
00sdime00 Posted May 2, 2009 Author Report Posted May 2, 2009 In Phoenix at an airport bar gettin right....got about another hour to drink before my flight leaves A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.