Sundown Audio

List Of Amps Made In U.s.a.

Ben Building

I was going to say ZED to.. lol

But seriously, I don't know why everyone is throwing RF out there?

I just talked to RF in November/December about buying speaker equipment, when they were having there factory buy out/auction

The engineer told me they were sold out of 90% of anything, and what they had left had dibs on it, he said all manufacturing was going overseas, electronics, and speaker. Thats why anyone that you knew who worked for RF, doesn't work there any more. According to this guy engineered only in the USA, all made overseas

the us market is just shot, toilet bowl with a big lump of shit in there now

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Well, Class D amps are light-years better than AB amps for efficiency. Who better to decide what the market needs than the market itself. If I were you, Kingsuv, I would try and think ahead of what everybody else is doing right now.

What features? People don't want thing until they see it, whether in their own heads or in their faces. Put some crazy protos in their faces to generate buzz, then go from there.

The American consumer is ruthless, however, I can not believe it is hopeless for American businesses.

The name of the game will always be price in America. It doesn't matter to 99% of the consumers out there on where it was built. All they want is the best price on X amount of power.

Companies are always looking for ways to build a better amp, does that mean we will bring it home to do it? Nope. not as long as my above statement holds true.

Sure we can always do little things to set ourselves apart from our competition but it is not smart business to produce here right now. If there was a buildhouse, or if I could start one here that would hold the same bottom line as I have right now, I would start production here tomorrow. I think many companies would agree with me on that. It's not even the american workforce that is the problem, it's the way business is formatted here that makes it near impossible to do what you gotta do here.

Customer service is the only product left here in America.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived