Red-navi-916...flake....*i'm Done W/dude*

SINCE MOTHERFUCKERS WANNA KNOW...

6125 westbrook dr

citrus heights ca,95621

THATS THE ADDRESS HE GAVE ME...COPIED AND PASTED FROM OUR PM'S. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

can we get a google earth of his house too.. i kid, i kid keep me off the hit list.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

HERE'S ANOTHER ONE FOR YOU MR CHEERLEADER...HIS NEIGHBOR ACROSS THE STREET HAS A SIGN THAT SAYS THE AREA IS BEING MONITORED BY VIDEO OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT....HOW THE FUCK WOULD I KNOW THAT IF I DIDN'T GO THERE? TELL HIM TO ASK HIS NEIGHBORS FOR A COPY OF THE TAPE..... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

i do too... red-navi.... fix this up 1low doesnt look like hes one to be messed with...

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

He said his Internet is Down.... So,

Red-Navi Says " *1LOWSUV* Said ill be at your house buy 10am, Red said he was up At 945am And waited till 1030 and called the number That was left by 1LOWSUV and would ring and go to voice mail he said he called 3 times And finally Left the House, He had school @ 3... And had arrens To go out and do... So, He said Sorry, but he did wait and called you 3x and no answer" maybe you went to the wrong house...idk

And why would you drive 150miles for 3 Videogames...? lol

It prolly woulda Been ALOT cheaper to have them Mailed or even bought used at A Gamestop lol

From what i can see i dont think he waited till 3pm, he had school at 3pm but had some errands to attend to so he waited till 10:30 and didnt see you so he left to do his errands...But thats just how i read it :unsure:

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz