Dat 2500.1 + Lvl4 18's In A Probe

wow. thats about all i can say. this is the definition of 10gallons of shiz in a 5 gallon bucket. great job and thats an awesomely, creative box!

thanks

Look alright! Everyone can see you box at the back. I would get tint before the thieves see it.

thanks. Yes, of course. All of the windows need tint. As soon as I get the glass where it is needed on the box I will be atleast spraying it black, that will help out some.

video video video lol how about some amp pics ;)

All in due time ;)

Lol, I hate to show parts of the system that aren't up to par yet... but unfortunately I couldn't do everything at once and still have it done before I was out of high school. Hopefully Ill get started on some more over the weekend since this dang paper is due tomorrow and ill be done with it. Who has some 6.5 inch comps they are looking to get rid of? Im having a hard time deciding what to buy...

its coming out real nice bro great job

thanks man

more you say? in most of my posts you can find her atleast somewhere.... do you like searching?

more you say? in most of my posts you can find her atleast somewhere.... do you like searching?

no lol

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

whatcha gonna do with the amp if you know?? i would make a center console with the amp and alot of goodies such as toggle stiwches, gauges, LED systems, a storage tray, cup holders(made from big thick plastic cups that you glass in place and paint) and a shit load of those lil 12 volt fans for amp cooling, aswell as a built in 8" sub or a 6.5" center channel.

yeah, ive had a long time to plan stuff like that. >.>

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

well thats no fun... too bad I can't post the ones we took with the sub when I just had the one...

Archived