Which Web-store Offers Free Shipping On Batts?

Needing to buy batteries (2 for rear, and 1 for up front) but really cant walk into a store where im at to buy any AGM style batt except for a yellow top, but for $200 (which is what my parts stores are selling that batt for) im sure I can find a better battery cheaper on the net. If I could, I would really like to have all the batts the same. Currently Under my hood, I have an exide orbital, and I have 2 HC800's in the rear. My orbital batt is 50A/H batt, and the HC800's are 36A/H batts. What battery's would you recommend me to go with 3 of, and be a substantually stronger batt, and take a 5K RMS setup (Future upgrades)? Also, being this is a tahoe (Or GM for that matter) I need a batt w/ side terminals for the front, and if going with all the exact same battery's isn't going to work out well, then just a dual terminal front batt, and anything for the rear. I've been looking into batts by DEKA, Exide, etc.... These tend to be cheaper then XS, Kenitic, Stinger, etc..... Any feedback or maybe at least a good E-Store that offers free shipping on batts would be great. I cant spend more then 145-150 per batt, hopfully cheaper. Thanks

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

jegs.com summitracing.com

i think they have a processing fee though. its about $10 on a d3100

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Summit Racing charged me $11.75 for handling when I bought my first D3100 in May last year so I don't know if it's gone up or not but expect at least that from them.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Yup, nearly 12$ for shipping charge, but that is great considering a 60+LB battery. Im thinking about the blue top optima group 31 with 150reserve and nearly 90A/H ratings. For 175.00. Seems like a great batt to get 2 of.

I would stick to Kinetik or Power Master, can't go wrong with those. As for free shipping, nothing is ever free, you will pay more for the battery with free shipping or less for one that charges shipping just look at the total cost when comparing your options.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

I would stick to Kinetik or Power Master, can't go wrong with those. As for free shipping, nothing is ever free, you will pay more for the battery with free shipping or less for one that charges shipping just look at the total cost when comparing your options.

X2

Optima batteries are a waste of $$$. Stay with the Kinetic or Powermaster.

"I don't bullshit. I do what I say & say what I mean."

Final_TopKick_Soundstream-1.jpg

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2925230

http://www.armoredhaulin.com

THere is no way im spending more then $150-175 per batt, cant happen. There are great batts out there I just have to find them. I just have to find 2 batts that are more powerful then my current 2 HC800's (which arent that powerful really) and not wanting to spend more then $300.

Edited by newls1

Neither Jegs or Summit has d3100 if I recall, anyone have a link to d3100 from their?

I believe Mechman has the best price at 350 shipped.

guess they dont have them anymore, its been months since i checked last.

Rob at DC power also sells them.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER