Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Dd3512 Vs Aq Hdc312


Recommended Posts

Posted

i have 16 3512s on the way at the moment for my 2 z2lv's that i just got. i'll probably be underpowering them but im confident with that kinda cone area it shouldnt hurt them being underpowered for output sake

What voice coils james?

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Posted

I vote 4 the AQ. It will pound just as hard if not harder than the DD and youll save a couple hundred dollars.

A aq sub will never take the consistant power that a dd3500 will, let alone a 9500.

I dont know where you people keep getting your info from, but it makes me laugh on the inside.

 

 

Posted

dd 3500 you can get 2k on it no problem with it

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.
Posted

Umm, April Fool's day was last month. I just don't see you running DD amps at all since your part of a company that produces amps. It's just not good business to run another company's product when you yourself make the same type of product. It's like admitting that another company's product is superior. I'd love to be wrong though so if I am I expect pics with you by said equiptment.

Wow you're ignorant http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Posted
Wow I'm sorry that I don't keep up on the forum gossip and didn't know that James had left the company that he started with. Now had I known that I would have never said a thing. Calling someone ignorant is a bold statement, so I hope that you'll rethink your actions before saying it to someone again. Otherwise you may end up being the one looking ignorant.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Posted

made my choice. goin wit DD

thanks guys

thankx bangin for lettin me know i can order directly through dd. i was not aware of this

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz



Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2108 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...