Jump to content

I Am So F*cked Right Now


Recommended Posts

Posted

im glad ive got connections and all ma vehicle needs to do is move to pass inspection >:)

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Posted

OK i just wrote the state police regarding the inspection fraud claim....

Now for some thoughts....How can i make ERIC BUKHARI's (the faggot that sold me the car) LIFE A FUCKING MESS?

any thoughts are appreciated. I already posted my situation on craigslist....How can i reach MANY MANY people though? I was thinking putting flyers on supermarket windows and stuff....

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

Posted Image

there ya go

its not a new vehicle

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Posted

OK i just wrote the state police regarding the inspection fraud claim....

Now for some thoughts....How can i make ERIC BUKHARI's (the faggot that sold me the car) LIFE A FUCKING MESS?

any thoughts are appreciated. I already posted my situation on craigslist....How can i reach MANY MANY people though? I was thinking putting flyers on supermarket windows and stuff....

no, but all jokes aside, you should double check and make sure you can't get in trouble doing such things. I know you can get in trouble for defamation of character.

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

Posted

Florida FTW!

No inspection requirement here...

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Posted

i doubt my local store would have them for my car...Its a 93 dodge stealth base model.......any help finding these parts online would be greatly appreciated!

Its always f*cking Dodge, there control arms are always at least a grand, I have two buddies that have different year dodges that I did suspension work for, and in both cases the control arms were over 1000 dollars, then I have a buddy with a chevy and I can get the damn controll arms for like 500 bucks(for a pair)

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

OK i just wrote the state police regarding the inspection fraud claim....

Now for some thoughts....How can i make ERIC BUKHARI's (the faggot that sold me the car) LIFE A FUCKING MESS?

any thoughts are appreciated. I already posted my situation on craigslist....How can i reach MANY MANY people though? I was thinking putting flyers on supermarket windows and stuff....

Oprah.........but you have to write a book about it, and get really really lucky, like lottery lucky.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

Oprah.........but you have to write a book about it, and get really really lucky, like lottery lucky.

lmao your a fool...

but u shouldnt doanything i for one believe in karma and he will get his.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 433 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...