I Am So F*cked Right Now

im glad ive got connections and all ma vehicle needs to do is move to pass inspection >:)

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

OK i just wrote the state police regarding the inspection fraud claim....

Now for some thoughts....How can i make ERIC BUKHARI's (the faggot that sold me the car) LIFE A FUCKING MESS?

any thoughts are appreciated. I already posted my situation on craigslist....How can i reach MANY MANY people though? I was thinking putting flyers on supermarket windows and stuff....

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted Image

there ya go

its not a new vehicle

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Now for some thoughts....How can i make ERIC BUKHARI's (the faggot that sold me the car) LIFE A FUCKING MESS?

any thoughts are appreciated. I already posted my situation on craigslist....How can i reach MANY MANY people though? I was thinking putting flyers on supermarket windows and stuff....

no, but all jokes aside, you should double check and make sure you can't get in trouble doing such things. I know you can get in trouble for defamation of character.

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

i doubt my local store would have them for my car...Its a 93 dodge stealth base model.......any help finding these parts online would be greatly appreciated!

Its always f*cking Dodge, there control arms are always at least a grand, I have two buddies that have different year dodges that I did suspension work for, and in both cases the control arms were over 1000 dollars, then I have a buddy with a chevy and I can get the damn controll arms for like 500 bucks(for a pair)

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Oprah.........but you have to write a book about it, and get really really lucky, like lottery lucky.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Oprah.........but you have to write a book about it, and get really really lucky, like lottery lucky.

lmao your a fool...

but u shouldnt doanything i for one believe in karma and he will get his.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived