Celica Build Big Sub Little Car

:censored: Bad news!!! My Brand New RF T4k doesn't fucking work. Imagine that. I am furious, depressed and a little suicidal right now. I think some Barton's vodka and Amp energy drink might help me a little. I am just glad I got a three year warranty when I bought it or I'd be jumping off a bridge right now. But thats still gonna be like six weeks before I get my bass back. Fuc-King-Gay!!!

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

:censored: Bad news!!! My Brand New RF T4k doesn't fucking work. Imagine that. I am furious, depressed and a little suicidal right now. I think some Barton's vodka and Amp energy drink might help me a little. I am just glad I got a three year warranty when I bought it or I'd be jumping off a bridge right now. But thats still gonna be like six weeks before I get my bass back. Fuc-King-Gay!!!

Dude thet sucks balls

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

Well. I installed the amp only to find out it doesn't work. There's a bad connection somewhere in the amp. when the gain knob is pushed in it'll play so, guess I'm getting another new amp. But it fit perfectly and looked really good.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Perfect clearance.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Fuses in.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

As it sits now. :censored: :censored: :censored:

Posted Image

Even off the little kenwood amp its still mad loud. This woofer is definately a fart woofer but it sounds like my peak frequency is about 35-36 so tuning worked out perfect. I was a little worried about port being so close to the trunk lid but it seems to work well. Need to get this woofer reconed badly.

If building this box hasn't fought me enough, my amp is broken and T3's TSNS coil doesn't fit in the Pluto motor so now i need to find someone else to recone it for me. Ugh, I need a drink.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

Well. I installed the amp only to find out it doesn't work. There's a bad connection somewhere in the amp. when the gain knob is pushed in it'll play so, guess I'm getting another new amp. But it fit perfectly and looked really good.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Perfect clearance.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Fuses in.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

As it sits now. :censored: :censored: :censored:

Posted Image

Even off the little kenwood amp its still mad loud. This woofer is definately a fart woofer but it sounds like my peak frequency is about 35-36 so tuning worked out perfect. I was a little worried about port being so close to the trunk lid but it seems to work well. Need to get this woofer reconed badly.

If building this box hasn't fought me enough, my amp is broken and T3's TSNS coil doesn't fit in the Pluto motor so now i need to find someone else to recone it for me. Ugh, I need a drink.

Damn it I knew I shouldn't have relied on those plots and just tried it. Now I wish I'd never heard that. That is really weird that the tsns coil won't fit, any 8-layer flatwind should work.

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

• 2 weeks later...

Got my amp installed...

Posted Image

Well...maybe not.

Good news all around, though. The GZPW is getting reconed with a whole new top assembly thanks to forevrbumpn. Also, my RF T4k is getting replaced for free and should be on its way soon. Right now I'm still using the little kenwood and a 15" RF T2 thanks to the Chode man. Still pretty loud for just shy of 600W unclipped. If your interested in vids of the little setup, let me know. This T2 makes a nice temp woofer, think I might keep it. BTW, I can see the coil burn on the center of the cone, chode. Aluminum hides nothing. I wonder how well this will handle the T4k at 1 ohm Bwahahaha!!! :shok:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

Archived