Sssooo Morgan Freemans At My Work Right Now. . . .

Real cool down to earth guy,he was flippin thru the channels on the tv and he came across some movie he was in.Then it showed him in a scene and hes like "who tha hell is that,he looks real familiar" lol.Anyways just thought id share,sux he dont do autographs or pictures,ill try and get a ninja picture or vid if i can lol.By the way i work at the airport,he is here picking somebody up in his twin piston airplane.

Edited by 98HOEONSIXEZ

Awesome man! I would love to see him in person!

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

Isn't he like some kind of rancher or something , living out on a big farm in the country... Can't say I blame him, sort of envy it actually. Thank god that a VERY well known actor like him can see past the hollywood machine and get as far away from it as possible.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

I dont know about the rancher part,he just left.But he does still live in the po-dunk town of clarkesdale,ms where he was born and raised,he said i get asked all the time with having enough money to live anywhere in the world,why do i live in clarksdale,ms still.He just said that he likes the peace and quiet and to get away from all the fast paced stuff and nobody really bothers him.Cool cat man,it was awesome meeting him

That is sweet right there. You should of asked him if he wanted a demo of the Hoe. Now that would have been sweet.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

LOL i would have but its not here,plus i would have been scared to,he loves blues tho so i probably could have just played some of that for him,dam that would ahve been epic youtube material right there, title- JOHNATHAN PRICES 25000 TAHOE-MORGAN FREEMAN DEMO!!! lol but did fail on gettn a ninja pic or vid,i didnt wanna disrespect the man.

who the hell is Morgan Freeman?

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/