Right now i have 2 1800's, mla module and a 200a alt. I was walkin around walmart and noticed that one of their marine batts have a reserve of 128a/hr...thats pretty much the equivalent to what the kinetik 2400 has. and for only 80$.

Few questions, right now moneys tight and my voltage drops a high 12's/low 13s driving around town...would it hurt to add one or two of these into my battery bank? Or should i just save the money for another kinetik.

I realize the quality is nowhere near what the kinetik is, but im just looking for a cheaper way out at the moment.

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

Right now i have 2 1800's, mla module and a 200a alt. I was walkin around walmart and noticed that one of their marine batts have a reserve of 128a/hr...thats pretty much the equivalent to what the kinetik 2400 has. and for only 80$.

Few questions, right now moneys tight and my voltage drops a high 12's/low 13s driving around town...would it hurt to add one or two of these into my battery bank? Or should i just save the money for another kinetik.

I realize the quality is nowhere near what the kinetik is, but im just looking for a cheaper way out at the moment.

is it an agm? if not may have a high resistance and might not be good to put in the trunk. I would go with kinetik

i dont see why i twouldnt help! i mean if it doesnt its walmart, they accept like everything in return so you would be good on that 2 !

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i had a marine bat in my durango for a while. and it worked fine. voltage actually stayed higher than the new 2400 i had.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

If it's a Marine Maxx, rock it. I have one right now, going to go for a 2nd shortly. They are 100AH

Edited by lanman31337

2 - Audiopipe AP30001Ds

1 - Lanzar Opti Scion 600.4

4 - Lanzar Optidrive 1232D's

1 - Lanzar Opti 5.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6C midbass

1 - Alphasonic PCT6551

1 - Lanzar VX830

1 - JBL 22 band EQ

1 - Lanzar SDBT75NU

1 - AudioControl Epic160

WARNING: walmart batteries have the WORST service life. I am on my third batt under the 2-year replacement policy that is only a year old.

I was more along the lines of advanceauto any good? also would i need a isolator. I want the car to start and run on the batt under the hood then have the rear one just for the sub... How would it charge? also can i hook the amp up at the rear battery so i dont have to make 2 runs?

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts