Yeah, life is too short to worry. I have a great alarm which stops most and great insurance for the others. I also strongly believe in living like a king because it might just be your last day. Use the best China plates to eat off of, the best crystal glasses, etc. People that save that stuff for special company or a rainy day end up never using them. Learn like you will live forever, Live like you will die tomorrow! And on that note, I am making myself a strong drink! :rolleyes:

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

I understand where you are coming from. I am very paranoid when it comes to people following me. If I see a car staying with me for a couple turns, I just pull into a shopping center or fast food place and wait till they leave. Never drive into my neighborhood when I see someone behind me. And my friend, its not a good idea to keep something like that in your vehicle. I used to carry a piece of 1" pvc in my truck as a weapon to protect myself, cops didnt believe thats what it was for....save yourself that trouble.

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY

I understand where you are coming from. I am very paranoid when it comes to people following me. If I see a car staying with me for a couple turns, I just pull into a shopping center or fast food place and wait till they leave. Never drive into my neighborhood when I see someone behind me. And my friend, its not a good idea to keep something like that in your vehicle. I used to carry a piece of 1" pvc in my truck as a weapon to protect myself, cops didnt believe thats what it was for....save yourself that trouble.

It's 100% legal....TRUST ME! It's a "tire thumper", truck drivers use them to check the air pressure.

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

Haha yeah I guess yours is a little less conspicuous than a 3 foot piece of pvc with tape for a handle.... But man the best of luck to you, always remember to set the alarm and make sure your insurance covers your beat!

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY

haters hate and thieves steal. if someone wants your stuff bad enough there is always a way to get it. All you can do is take all the necessary precautions and hope it doesnt happen to you. Im glad the one time it did happen all they took was the POS pioneer i had in my beater.

2007 Acura TSX

Stock Navigation

Rockford 360.2 (FOR SALE)

Sundown SAZ3500

2 12" DC Sound Lab LvL4 @2ohm

JL 600/4

2 Sets of Focal 165K2P

shit please hate on me. It just lets me know im doing something right.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

one thing

lock.jpg they aint gettin shit

but for real i think were all paranoid in some way about something ever sence someone came threw my garage window and took all my shoes it still gets me and id hear something like a cat i run out in the garage ready for war..my car got broken in to i want to say 2 years ago and they took mostly everything but the deck because its held in by like 6 different screws from all sides..but if someone were to break in to your car it would happen no matter what insurance FTW come back twice as hard for the haters

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Hahaaa....Navi you are getting quick, and funny lately! LOL Ur right, they are going to get it if they want it, but it just pisses me off that people are like that....GET A FN' JOB!!!

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

Eeeeeh I always feel like people are following me... if I get a car that's been following me for a while on the way home I'll pull into a street a couple of blocks away and park up outside a house, wait until they're gone then drive sneakily back home :/

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Eeeeeh I always feel like people are following me... if I get a car that's been following me for a while on the way home I'll pull into a street a couple of blocks away and park up outside a house, wait until they're gone then drive sneakily back home :/

or if everything fails jst sleep in da bak seat of da hoe wit a bat in yo hand!!! when my uncle use to let me barrow his hoe to handle sum bussiness if you know wat i mean that back seat was very comfortable

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!