1. NOPE

2. Expect some down time, and if shit goes like I have a feeling it will go expect motars. As for p0rn either stash it hidden as hell on ur hard drive, or re-label ur dvd's as 'wedding ceramony' 'baby's first steps words, etc'. If its hidden properly u can sneak alot in.

3. Bring weight lifting gloves and get ur ass in the gym, even if its a makeshift one. I dropped 20 lbs in under 4 mths and was bulkin up in size decently while deployed last time. Also books, magazines, and MWR are great things to do there. We played an ass load of Halo2 at night while I was downrange last time.

Hell I might be back again soon my damn self.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

you may have internet there, so if you need connections on how to get all the latest movies and p0rn lemme know bro, i downloaded 700 gigs worth of music/movies/games and various other dumb shit while i was deployed

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

damn man that time huh. wish ya the best and we'll be here when ya get home

After we step off from our staging area. We are on our own I'm talking nothing (our fob that we leave from doesn't even have power) what we'll have will be carried water and chow will be air dropped or convoyed. It's gonna be serious. I'm not trying to talk it up or none of that but we are gonna hate life (oh well) it is what it is. I feel fortunate to be a part of this MEB it's gonna be historic, maybe not in the textbooks but among fellow infantryman. We will create new FOBs for following units and set the foundation for future operations. We are the first marines that will be in this area and the first of any coallition force to step foot thier since the war started in 2001.

And there is no need to thank me (although I appricieate it) but I joined because I wanted to protect OUR way of life regardless of your background, religion and ethnicity. Sucess is a state of mind. Think about it people give up everything they have to make it to our country and once they get here in thier mind it's thier first step to "making it". Sorry kinda went off on a tangent. But like I said no phones, no chowhall, no tv, no xbox or ps, no Internet or SMD :(. I really wanted to get a SMD beenie to represent in some pics but had to spend the flow on gear. Don't worry though I'll represent somehow in a few pics. Thanks again guys/gals for the input and supporting a brotha and Steve for setting up a place for us to kick it.

Archived