Jump to content

Sigh ... Ex Says She Might Be Prego


Recommended Posts

Posted

Man you better kick that girl in the stomache. I'm tired of these bitches tryin to do that "keep a nigga" baby shit.fuck that

Could that be any more of an immature, ignorant statement?

I mean really bro, WTF?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

she's probably full of it. i've had 2 girls try to say that to me. too bad i was smarter than them and figured it out that it wasnt possible, just the way things played out and brushed em off REAL fast

 

 

Posted

Could that be any more of an immature, ignorant statement?

I mean really bro, WTF?

#1 the shit probably aint true

#2 the last thing this world needs is another unwanted baby

#3 he dont wanna be with her anyway

I was just about to say the same thing.

Even though I am in favor of pro choice, that is just a ridiculous comment. Nothing is funny about kicking a pregnant mother in the stomach.

someone dont know how females are these days. tryin to pop kids out to get a check.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Posted

seriously i think this thread is like his build threads...... :bsflag: .but if its true there is only gonna be 2 outcomes

1. dwrong is gonna grow up and take care of the kid and teach him/her right

OR

2. hes gonna stay a retard and in 15 years smd is gonna have another retard posting lame threads on the forum. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tease.gif

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2100 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...