ALPINE408 Posted May 18, 2009 Report Posted May 18, 2009 i love how the huge tac is in the middle of the dash and the speedo on the side who cares how fast your going i wanna bang them gears at thr right rpm lol Have you ever had your woofers blown?
finkster Posted May 18, 2009 Report Posted May 18, 2009 sick ride man, swing by htown and pick me up lol sorry for the OT post but I was out your way last weekend...went to the Leesburg outlets... DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
SubSonic Posted May 18, 2009 Report Posted May 18, 2009 Love the rims on the new 350z, they def stick out, nice car!! Re Audio Diamond Audio Alpine Audio Rocksford Fosgate DB Link
knowledge Posted May 18, 2009 Report Posted May 18, 2009 wow, them photoshop pics look sick as hell!!!!!!! also them stock wheels, are they 19" REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
ryde2idie Posted May 18, 2009 Report Posted May 18, 2009 GEt in the jetta and lets race first http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif my lil 2.0 is no match man lol you can race my buddy tho sorry for the OT post but I was out your way last weekend...went to the Leesburg outlets...shouldve hit me up, i took out this bmw that was at my work on friday man we pulled more hoes then a firefighter in a drought Quote
99GPGTX Posted May 18, 2009 Report Posted May 18, 2009 looks pretty sick!!! my sunroof woulndt close and we got a shit ton of rain so i got to drive around my SIsters Blue 350z for the weekend...i want it. Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
korey_hofer Posted May 18, 2009 Report Posted May 18, 2009 nice car but lmao at paying over msrp especially since dealers will do almost anything to sell a car right now previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Forevrbumpn Posted May 18, 2009 Report Posted May 18, 2009 nice ride, that was a quick purchase! What is the difference between the 350z and the 370z anyways? I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Jextel Posted May 19, 2009 Report Posted May 19, 2009 to the OP where do you live? i live an hour outside of AC.... http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878TEAM DEADLY HERTZ "GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.
SJClark09 Posted May 19, 2009 Report Posted May 19, 2009 Tint and black rims would be sick on that car...I've always loved Z's Who ever said nothing is impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.