MTX J30 Posted May 20, 2009 Report Posted May 20, 2009 whats a good head unit for under $250. That has ipod playing capabilities. Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"
mrwigglezdj Posted May 20, 2009 Report Posted May 20, 2009 pioneer deh-6000 hands down Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets
mrwigglezdj Posted May 20, 2009 Report Posted May 20, 2009 and i think they are only 160+- now Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets
Decaf Posted May 20, 2009 Report Posted May 20, 2009 http://cgi.ebay.com/PIONEER-DEH-P7000BT-CD...%3A3%7C294%3A50 http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-Alpine-IDA-X...%3A1%7C294%3A50
Bumpindemlowzz Posted May 20, 2009 Report Posted May 20, 2009 I really like my Alpine CDA-9874 has full speed ipod hookup and really easy to use. 150 bucks but last years model. The same one is out but different model and looks but does the samething. Should look into it. 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
thehoe92 Posted May 20, 2009 Report Posted May 20, 2009 great little head unit. I've got it paired with the Clarion EQS746 which is like $50 more. turns the 2 volt pre outs close to 7 has some errors every once in a while but its just a power off power back on type thing or disconnect the ipod and reconnect it. Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
audiofanaticz Posted May 20, 2009 Report Posted May 20, 2009 Im going to tell you the same thing i told eric. The alpines new cda-105. Ipod & usb (for thumb drives or phones whatever with a usb cord). This headunit is pretty much the alpine cda-9886 but with a cheaper screen, and only 2 volt preouts (still 3 sets tho), and is one of the fastest ipod/iphone decks on the market right now. Has tons of features and add-ons avaible, ipods are incrediably fast with these units. http://www.crutchfield.com/S-AQB5rhHuQMA/p...tures_and_specs
Nightshade Posted May 20, 2009 Report Posted May 20, 2009 pioneer deh-6000 hands downX2, this deck shits on other decks in the price range and for $160 brand new I challenge anyone to find a more capable, more reliable deck out there. I've owned everything from Pioneer, Alpine, Panasonic, Kenwood, and even Clarion. I've got to say feature wise and reliability wise the Pioneer's have topped them all. I've had top of the line Kenwood's and Alpine's of most recent and after about a year and a half they've quit playing cd's. At first I had an Alpine 9855 and it crapped out on me so I got a Kenwood Kdc mp-738 and it worked whenever it wanted to. So I had a friend give me a Pioneer deh6800 and couldn't believe that a 3 year old deck was still working and functioning perfect. I ended up selling it and decided that I'd go with Pioneer again and did the 6000 ub and have had it for almost a year with no problems.Sorry about the long paragraph, but I felt like I needed to share my experience with you. 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
*1LOWSUV* Posted May 20, 2009 Report Posted May 20, 2009 great little head unit. I've got it paired with the Clarion EQS746 which is like $50 more. turns the 2 volt pre outs close to 7 has some errors every once in a while but its just a power off power back on type thing or disconnect the ipod and reconnect it. Have the exact same deck AND the exact same problems with error....I have a scosche (sp) adapter so it charges my ipod but a quick disconnect/connect clears the error everytime. Great Deck other then that, no skipping at high volumes but i use the ipod 95% of the time anyway. Newer models are only like $140 now. If your looking for Ipod/USB only I recommend the Ida-X300....killer deck for less the $100 but no CD capabilities. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif [email protected]
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.