2 Runs Of 1/0 Wire Under The Car?

My new amp needs 2 runs of wire & i only have 1 so i need another kit but Memphis changed the look of the wire, its still the same color just looks different so i think that i am going to take out the Memphis wire & put in Scosche wire since they are going to give me as many feet that i need for FREE. My ? is what should protect the wire under the car & how do i fasten it to the car. If anyone has any pics of runs of wire under the car please post them any info would help.

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

there is absoutely no way you can run thru the firewall and go under the carpet?

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

wire loom and zip ties and theres nothing wrong with running wire under the vehicle i do it and will continue to do it, its easier to run and helps eliminate the ambient road noise that would happen with the 1/0 to close to the rcas, so i dont see a problem with it, also u could buy those round hose clamps with the screw hole to mount the wire so its a little more secure

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

Running wire under a car is fine. You don't need anything to protect the wire. It's jacket will protect it just fine. You must make sure to keep it as high as possible, away from heat, and away from moving parts. Try to follow the factory fuel lines (if possible) since they're already routed in a safe manner. You can just zip tie the wire to the lines as you go. Some people go the extra step to run the wire through a protective hose. You can buy various size flexible hose from your local hardware store (Simpsons, Lowes, Home Depot).

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

It possible you can run multiple 1/0 gauge through the firewall. The holes is actually big thou. It just the rubber that make it difficult to pass through. You can try taking out your whole front panel and steering wheel. I have try swapping out a engine and front panel. It was alot of work but i sure do learn something new. You can try running the wire under vehicle.

if your going to run wire outside or in any harsh environment, follow fords advice (take a look under the hood for an example)

first, go and purchase 75 rolls of electrcial tape, and some split wire loom large enough for your wire.

wrap the wire entirely in electrical tape...... 3x

cover the wire with the wire loom.

Wrap the loom completely in electrical tape...... 5x

If you have any tape left over, wrap everything again until it's all gone. that will protect your wires for life. over time, the shit gets really hard too.

I was removing some loom from some wires in my engine so I can do the big 3, and holy crap man, what a job. a 6" piece of loom was wrapped with like 3 rolls of tape.

even with a plastic shroud covering it, you could still bottom out and cause major damage...it only takes 1 time....and poof. I would try through the firewall and under carpet, might be alot more work, but it is worth the piece of mind....

I know its a Jeep but i dont do 4x4 or rock climbing :lol::lol:. I dont do Dukes Of Hazard stunts in my ride but thanks for the concern

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz