On A Personal Note...

Sorry if this is in the wrong area...

Steve & Admin,

I wanted to take a moment and express my gratitude for this Forum. You see, I'm a 30yr SEVERE Manic depressive/Bi-polar sufferer, along with the one lung thing and other health issues. I am a professional Tattoo artist and it has my heart and soul, but recently even my art hasnt kept the good days out numbering the bad, until i decided my truck needed something to listen to and stumbled upon SMD googling one night.

During the past 6 or so weeks i have been out of the bed and in the parking lot..haha Im doing my build, (along with a friend or two's)in my Apartment complex parking lot/renta-garage, and LIFES BEEN GOOD! Running the extension cord 150ft everyday for power is so worth it!

This isnt the first forum ive belonged to or been active on, but i will say its been the most laid back and helpful. Im not new to car audio at all, but shall we say out of the loop...big time... My last system was over 8yrs ago and things have changed so this place has been a wealth of catch-up for me, and a place to keep my mind busy when i start feeling down.

Im not trying to be a net-kiss-ass or anything, i just wanted it known that its not just about Car Audio for some people, and that we(I) APPRECIATE THE WORK it takes to keep it goin..

Thank You,

Aaron "Gotz1Lung"

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

I feel the same way :) life has been pretty shitty for various reasons and I've fallen back on working on my car to cheer up. I don't know too much about audio but this is a great place to expand my knowledge.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Hell yeah I was the same way till i got my car and put some beat in and whoo!!!

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Hell yeah I was the same way till i got my car and put some beat in and whoo!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This

And then after a few months(Or weeks for some of yall), your looking to go bigger or to redo this or to build a better box, it is a great hobby to have, I enjoy basically anything involving cars, and that why I became an auto tech.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I feel the same way :) life has been pretty shitty for various reasons and I've fallen back on working on my car to cheer up.

exactly what I do....anything gets me pissed, I just start glassin/installin and my mind gets overwhelmed with plans for a box or new project; I can forget about my problems for a while....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Props to everyone on the board. I've never been so inspired to "fuxx" with my car in a while.
this

lol I now find myself urging others to fuxx with their cars now haha.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

right on man, glad i could help in some sort of way, even if its giving you the motivation to get up off your AZZZZ and build something!! Thanks for the message man thats good to hear :)

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

The thing i like about SMD is how we all treat eachother like brohters and sisters. We may get aggravated with eachother sometimes but that is what makes us closer to eachother. and when you guys build some amazing things, i pay attention and look up to them. And when we have a question, big brother or sister is there to help out. Lets keep it up! So thanks to all who work hard behind the scenes and all who participate to make this possible. SMD 4 Life ^_^

Team Bass-Hz