Second Skin Audio

So I've Decided To Go With 15's........

anyone else? i kinda vote for the Q power but idk about the MB quart. so i need opinions

ive never heard the Q powers but the MB quarts arent too bad at all IMO and not bad for ya first setup. i think they call for a sealed box , but i could be wrong

so i want 2 15's for a setup. i have money, so it's not "ohh i have to save up"
alright. my thing is, i can't like BUY IT NOW kinda stuff because i have to wait till the end of the week.
EDIT: idk where it's $114 a piece but i can't do like $200 for 2. i can only get 1 for now.

did i miss something? cuz it looks like 'oooh you have to save up' :P:D just bustin your balls. really tho if you only need to save a little bit, i'd just save up some and get something good. you'd be happier in the end instead of half assing it and getting something asap. unless you really are happy with the product you purchase

did i miss something? cuz it looks like 'oooh you have to save up' :P:D just bustin your balls. really tho if you only need to save a little bit, i'd just save up some and get something good. you'd be happier in the end instead of half assing it and getting something asap. unless you really are happy with the product you purchase

lol. well i have like $90. so i can buy 1 of em and then i have to save a bit longer to get an amp for them. but if it's $120, i have to save more. plus this is going in my moms minivan. lol. 2K watts will be plenty. so q power or MB will do just fine for this.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

why dont you try the AudioQue sdc 2.5? only 150 something and about as loud as an hdc3 from what ive read.

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

okay, new question......

i've done some research like i should've done in the first place. i found out that MB is mostly SQ. Q Power is more SPL. now, i have a new question. is there any SPL 15" sub for around $100???

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

I ended up going with clarion subs a year ago. They were cheap and nobody around me runs them. They are meant for sealed enclosures but i am running them ported and they sound great, get nice and low. I believe they make a 15" version of the PXW line also. If i were in your shoes i would save up and get what you want. Then again, youre going to want to go bigger eventually. Thats why i went to a ported box, then a bigger box to hit the lows better, and now im lookin at some 15s. But i would suggest saving up an extra 120 total and getting 2 SD2.5 15s. Theyre 159 each, so they arent that much more.

EDIT: NVM i got my pxw1251s for 72 bucks each feb 08, guess clarions have gone up in price since, even on ebay

Edited by siucsaluki11

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.