98HOEONSIXEZ Posted June 23, 2009 Report Posted June 23, 2009 but yeah my "system/accesories" definatly debow my rides base worth lol.which it looks like thats the way of life around here so i fit in nicely lol
Nightshade Posted June 23, 2009 Report Posted June 23, 2009 This looks like fun so I'll give it a shot. Most of my equiptment has been bought on a competitior discount so I can't tell you guys the actual price so I'll just give the retail on it even though I've actually spent a bit less. Car- 2001 Ford Focus ZX3: paid $6000 for it and is paid off Deck- Pioneer deh-6000ub: $159.99 Front components- Kicker RS 65.2: $249.99 Pillar components- Fusion Reactor 4 1/2": $40 shipped from 97 Maxima!!! Component amp- Cerwin Vega Exl400.4: $70, with a retail of $250(I got it for a steal brand new) Subs- Sundown Audio Nightshade 15's: Retail $525 X2 Sub amps- Sundown Audio saz1500d's: Retail $570 X2 Wire- Tons of Kicker, Knu Konceptz, and Stinger 1/0 guage: estimate $400 Batteries- XS Power D3100: $349 X2, Deka Intimidator G34: $129 Sound Deadener- Dynamat Extreme Bulk Pack: $200 Precision Ports- 6 of them: $12.50 each Misc wire and interconnects: $150 Wood and other building materials: $350 System grand total: $4013.98 (retail on subs and amps since I didn't actually pay the price listed for them) Stereo total vs. total of car difference is $1986.02 in favor of the car 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
77-AUDIO Posted June 23, 2009 Report Posted June 23, 2009 Car 2001 Chrysler Sebring LXi - Paid 2600.00 stereo 175.00 2 - comp 6.5 187.98 for both sets total 2 - RE SE Subs and Xt2000d v2 397.00 shipped 50' 1/0 welding lead - free grand total minus labor, bbq, beer, etc... 759.98. Able to piss off the haters PRICELESS.... what its actuall worth I will never know I dont pay retail...... PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
white4d96 Posted June 23, 2009 Report Posted June 23, 2009 oh and are we talking retail prices or what we paid? im sure if everybody did retail there prices would at least double right? I put down what I actually paid. A lot of my gear is older gear that I cannot find retail price for anymore; I buy used a lot. I am sure that the retail price is easily three times what I have paid so far. ...And if you include all the gear I have bought and not liked, or blown sky-high, the price soars as well. Just for fun I will guesstimate my retail based on the pricing of new equivalents when I cannot find the old value. Sony HU- $160 Alpine subs $130 x2 Alpine x9's $80 Power Acoustik amp- $360 (list price of new equivalent according to sonicelectronix.com) MB Quart doors- $120 (list price of new equivalent on sonicelectronix.com) Wire- $90 (Crutchfield price, excluding RCAs) Fosgate RCAs (came in 8ga. kit, but using price alone)- $30 Fosgate side-post adapter- $6 Wood and glue- $35 Total- $1141 ...ouch. Too many projects, too little time...
redbaron80 Posted June 23, 2009 Report Posted June 23, 2009 Chicken wins this post. If he ever posted what he paid for the equipment and the money he paid steve over the last 3 years to build the hooptie. I think we would pass out. Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
Scrubbalo Posted June 23, 2009 Report Posted June 23, 2009 1995 GMC Savanna Conversion Van 4500.00 cash 1- SAZ 3000 750.00 2- T3 12" TSS 320.00 2- Orion 5 1/4 mids 120.00 2-PPI tweets 45.00 2-3 1/2" PPI 55.00 1320.00 Still need a few $'s to finish it up right. Alt Batt(s) Wire Enclosure Head Unit SAX 125.4 Cant wait much longer seems like forever buying this stuf up 1 by one. Sundown SAZ-3000 2 12" T3 DVC1ohm subs 58hz peak cabin frequency no deadner yet box tuned to 38hz BIG 3 upgrade yamaha patio speakers rear fill Alpine 9833 deck PPI FRX-456 Crossover PPI PAR-245 Preamp/EQ PPI DEQ-30 Band EQ fronts PPI tweets in kick panel PPI 2-way's in kicks for now 0/GA 1 run front to back Memphis 4 channel running rear speakers 75 X 4 only 2 channels used for now Planet Audio 4 channel 75 X 4 running front speakers 146.7 db usaci drivers door open 163.3 db port challenge mic in port 2012 4door silverado
MTX J30 Posted June 23, 2009 Report Posted June 23, 2009 Chicken wins this post. If he ever posted what he paid for the equipment and the money he paid steve over the last 3 years to build the hooptie. I think we would pass out. I really want to see Steve and Chicken post in here Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"
redbaron80 Posted June 23, 2009 Report Posted June 23, 2009 I really want to see Steve and Chicken post in here*popcorn* Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
sully Posted June 23, 2009 Report Posted June 23, 2009 So this is the first time i have added everything up so if i start to cry i will stop: 2003 Ford F150 Regular cab fleet side 23,000 New in 2003 Bagged laying frame in 2007 $5,600 Stock floor body drop in 2009 $12,000 22" wheels and tires in 2003 $1400 2006 Expedition front end in 2008 $2500 Misc body mods (ie: shaved tail lights) $2000 4 MTX Component sets $1600 2 MTX 7801 amps $1400 1 MTX 7804 amp $700 8 MTX 12's $1600 Pioneer HU DEHP860MP $500 Kinetik batteries $1200 MechMan alternators $550 Custom dual alt bracket $500 Total for all wiring (approximately) $750 Total for sound deadening $750 Total Materials used (approximately) $500 Well that's most of the big stuff Total: Truck = $23,000 Suspension and body mods= $23,500 Audio= $10,050 Grand Total: $56,550 2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's 2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine. 2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's 2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint
doug118 Posted June 23, 2009 Report Posted June 23, 2009 I really want to see Steve and Chicken post in here it won't happen and Ray, I want to see this Benz SQ build you are doing 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.