DC Sound Lab

DC Shaped Port Wall build

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

-Drew

stfu gtfo with that door shakin. thats sick. damn dude. I think I know where you demo'd that too. can't wait to get that demo dude. I really like the way the way looks....I think maybe just a light stain would be nice but not full on paint just. It just looks too sick the way it is right now.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Drew Congrats and great Fawking Job!

I believe the door shaking away from the car. We got a vid of me shaking a 3/4 full can of pepsi on a trunk lid over 106ft. away! DC's are some low end earth shaking monsters!

Always remember to carry ca glue with ya so you can fix them pesky dust caps. LOL

SICK BUILD MAN its sounds like its slumping in there man nice job with the build i likes..now i say add another 3K in there and then you'll be slapping harder

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

yes it is very Impressive and you do have 148 bass race in there as it sits remeber the reno starts were a lil wacky and almost impossible to get a prefect start soooo the late starts is what killed ya!

lol i like how you didnt belive me when i said it was going to do a 50 after hearing you test it! also i want to say you did 150.5 at 49 hz also plays the lows very well great job man!!!

and no port nosie at all might not be the best for spl but thats not what its built for but does well in that area tothats just a bonus

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

yes it is very Impressive and you do have 148 bass race in there as it sits remeber the reno starts were a lil wacky and almost impossible to get a prefect start soooo the late starts is what killed ya!

lol i like how you didnt belive me when i said it was going to do a 50 after hearing you test it! also i want to say you did 150.5 at 49 hz also plays the lows very well great job man!!!

and no port nosie at all might not be the best for spl but thats not what its built for but does well in that area tothats just a bonus

I feel ya Alpine! i had to tear it open and do some glassing/tweaking today- i cant believe the stuff i forgot at 3:30am before the show!

and it was a 150.6 @50hz on one of my runs- it was the first 50hz run i did when the bats had some charge in them. That 150.0 SS1-2 wont stay there for long i hope

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

drew.. ur name is very misleading. u r in no way a noob

damn bro good shit

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

drew.. ur name is very misleading. u r in no way a noob

damn bro good shit

This, i just keep comin back and staring...

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member