Benji0687 Posted July 13, 2009 Report Posted July 13, 2009 I've always enjoyed making my yard look nice. Right now I'm back living at my parents' place since I got laid off, so I've been helping out around here. My dad just bought a really nice mower so it makes it even more fun. Does anyone know how you get the cool lines/different shades when you cut your grass? I'm OCD with my lines, they're always straight and symmetrical. But I've always wondered how they do the light/dark shading, ya know what I mean? 1989 Chevy Caprice Classic350ci V8 High Performance JVC Arsenal HU JL XR series components Infinity Reference 6x9s Pioneer Premier 4-Channel Clarion 2-Channel Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel Fusion 2000.1D MTX Crossover RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!** *Build log coming soon!* Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.
HondaxPower Posted July 15, 2009 Report Posted July 15, 2009 i just got in from cutting the grass...love it Like Slowed Songs? Check out Mine and Bassaddict's Slowed Songs Thread
Herrie_V Posted July 15, 2009 Report Posted July 15, 2009 Did some more: About 400 pieces of wood saw on both ends and 4000 screws drilling+screwing later im about to finish tomorrow so my back can get some rest
Stephen Posted July 15, 2009 Report Posted July 15, 2009 Looks good, nice job you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
finkster Posted July 15, 2009 Report Posted July 15, 2009 wow man that deck turned out great. I cant wait to get my own crib one day. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Aaron813 Posted July 15, 2009 Report Posted July 15, 2009 I've always enjoyed making my yard look nice. Right now I'm back living at my parents' place since I got laid off, so I've been helping out around here. My dad just bought a really nice mower so it makes it even more fun. Does anyone know how you get the cool lines/different shades when you cut your grass? I'm OCD with my lines, they're always straight and symmetrical. But I've always wondered how they do the light/dark shading, ya know what I mean?Your talking about stripes PM me and ill send you some good links for more info and ill explain some more stuff to you and give you some tips.
paul Posted July 15, 2009 Report Posted July 15, 2009 Danm dude, nice deck. Got any koi fish in that pond?
newls1 Posted July 15, 2009 Author Report Posted July 15, 2009 Thanks man! The Netherlands look beautiful! What is the weather like over there? I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.