littleitaly1990 Posted July 12, 2009 Report Posted July 12, 2009 This is awesome. A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
bkolfo4 Posted July 12, 2009 Report Posted July 12, 2009 Man this is nuts! I am curious, did you remove the A/C to install dual alts? I really want dual alts, but do not want to lose the A/C living in Texas. . . Brian Current system: 1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s Previous systems: 2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz. 1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.
97maxima Posted July 12, 2009 Report Posted July 12, 2009 all i can is say wow, you really left no stone unturned.i cant wait to see vids of this beast in action. A++ American Bass*DC Power
GoreMasterCustomAudio Posted July 12, 2009 Report Posted July 12, 2009 :shok: :shok: wow! keep the pics coming and then get some videos! I can't stop building!!! 4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-BuildThe newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer BuildMy First Build 8 RF P1 12's My Myspace Add MeMy Facebook Add Me oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you? If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.
BITLD Posted July 12, 2009 Author Report Posted July 12, 2009 Man this is nuts! I am curious, did you remove the A/C to install dual alts? I really want dual alts, but do not want to lose the A/C living in Texas. . . Brian Hey man, yes I had to.. and believe me around about the time I did there was heatwave taking over the UK really got me wondering how I would survive! anyway toss'd that shit out and made up some brackets.. I'll get pics going for those later Thanks! www.BladeICE.com UK/European Distributors Ascendant Audio Fi Car Audio XS Power KnuKonceptz.co.uk Facebook Youtube Channel
EricR Posted July 12, 2009 Report Posted July 12, 2009 i can't wait to see some vids i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?
Kicker Guy Posted July 12, 2009 Report Posted July 12, 2009 That is a thing of beauty! Very nice work. Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1 Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood. Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2 Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz
Kasey Posted July 12, 2009 Report Posted July 12, 2009 Sweet Side note how much would it cost me to to get 2 sets (8 pieces) of those sub brackets made. (i can do all the tapping) "Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle" _____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________
manueltrem Posted July 12, 2009 Report Posted July 12, 2009 thats bad ass man your goin to knock pictures of the wall no refrijerator i mean
E a r t h Posted July 12, 2009 Report Posted July 12, 2009 absolutely fantastic on this one. hard to stay away for too long, i want to keep peeking
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.