Jump to content

Ascendant Audio Chevy Astro - Project MAYHEM


Recommended Posts

Posted

looks quiet ;)

sissy. :P

hahahahahahaha jk buddy :) looks great!

looks like the bottom end is gonna be a bit silly on that one :)

Sissy huh.. we'll see lol.

thats got some flex .... but u suck @ camera work :P

Yep, pretty bad. Camera sucks.. covered in glue/resin beat to hell from all the build pics.. I'll do something better next time.

looks good man. lets see some hair tricks :P

Will do that :)

Now thats what i was waiting on :search: ....And thats some massive air moving man keep it up .

BTW is that thing sealed or ported ?

Ported, check out the enclosure design over on page 1.

FU#KING INCREDIBLE - that is so tight - best van ive seen in a long time and probably for a long time to come.

Coming from you, that means alot thanks!!

AWESOME!!!! :D Looks like it pushes a lot of air! And I think you invented a new shirt trick, LOL ;) throw a carpet in there and make a flying carpet vid ;) I have got to see this thing live! Vacation in UK FTW! :Dhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

lol. Carpet now thats not one i've seen!

omg that low note on put on is insane!!!!!!!

is that my gucci mane - rich black man?

well worth the wait

Thats it, but a slowed down version.. everything played in these first run of vids is slowed down. It loves the top end too.. but its not as easy to capture air movement as it is low low stuff!

www.BladeICE.com

UK/European Distributors

Ascendant Audio

Fi Car Audio

XS Power

KnuKonceptz.co.uk

Facebook

Youtube Channel

Posted

:shok: WOW, I'm glad I joined in time to see some of this unfold.

Your build is unreal, it's crazy and you should be locked away :P

When I was going through this whole build over the last hour, and I saw each batch of pictures, all I could think was "...There's no need for that... this guy is insane."

Seriously, well done.

p.s. I hope your brother is doing well. :(

oqlh02.jpg

Posted

LMFAO dude your gonna be ridin down the road just bassin and your cube is gonna suck you into it!!!

sick build man love it

i think i just gave myself a concussion i facepalmed so hard.

and for the 1's that dont like me.....

well, Im still here fuckers. Cant get rid of me that easy.

Posted

Damn Son!

0:14-0:20 looks freakin crazy

:D

Your port was like: "Gimme Yo Sweata'!!! NOM NOM NOM"

Outrageous sir.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install


You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1487 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...