Weightlifting/ Workout

5 days away from finishing a hard diet.... overall strength down a bit.... body weight so far is down from 208 to 196..... barely any cardio, straight legs and chest.... with some cal almost daily....calorie intake is still where it needs to be.... hmm, the books can be right....

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

wish I could measure my BF% ...... not an easy task for accuracy

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

I don't know how, or see where the weight is, but i've gained 15lbs since I started hitting it hard again a month ago. Muscles feel fuller and harder, but not really bigger, and belly is smaller, but i'm still up 15. Roll with it.

Some fat turning to muscle. Also maybe in your legs where it's not as noticeable?

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

BMI scales are off. Example, the Army measures waist, neck, and height. It doesn't account for differences in frame type or muscularity. I mean, a guy can be fat as fuck, but if he has a huge neck, he will pass the test.

There are more medical ways to have it measured, your doctor can probably help you find a place to do it. Or, ask the local gym, some gyms offer testing with 'The Egg' (Google it) from time to time.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

one day....

I am trying to loose fat in a specific area, my legs and arms have virtually zero fat. I walk ALOT! I do a 35 minute 2.60 Mile power walk every morning to work. then walk and lift light freight all day at work. using my phone I have figured I am walking about 8 miles a day.

i have lost a good deal of weight. but the fat is clinging to my torso, I have lost some there but not nearly what I thought I would.

I don't think I have hit a wall yet. I have hit some of my best times in the last few days.

my fastest mile, "walking" is 13.43 which I did this morning in a downpour... yeah fucken crazy.

soo how do i kill the belly fat, I have been doing some sit ups but I wont lie I havent pushed myself to do alot of them or hit the gym... none are open here early enough for me...

David I know this might sound bad but you cannot spot pick where to lose fat. Doing sit ups work your abs underneath your belly but won't make you lose the fat on top. Best bet is your diet, you have to be in a caloric deficit meaning eat less calories than your maintenance amount.

Keep at it, cardio will help and no it won't just target your legs.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

I am trying to loose fat in a specific area, my legs and arms have virtually zero fat. I walk ALOT! I do a 35 minute 2.60 Mile power walk every morning to work. then walk and lift light freight all day at work. using my phone I have figured I am walking about 8 miles a day.

i have lost a good deal of weight. but the fat is clinging to my torso, I have lost some there but not nearly what I thought I would.

I don't think I have hit a wall yet. I have hit some of my best times in the last few days.

my fastest mile, "walking" is 13.43 which I did this morning in a downpour... yeah fucken crazy.

soo how do i kill the belly fat, I have been doing some sit ups but I wont lie I havent pushed myself to do alot of them or hit the gym... none are open here early enough for me...

Lots of core stuff, and not just sit ups and crunches and crap, I mean the stuff that works your internal obliques and your transverse abdominus.

That and along with what hunter said, a diet

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Archived