Weightlifting/ Workout

ive been kicking some ass in the gym lately. got 300lb up on the flat bench yesterday, 365lb for two on the squat today and 340lb on the deadlift like a week or two ago...... so that brings the total up to 1005lb's bitches. im at 166-67lb or so bodyweight at like 5'6''ish. im going to try and bump it up a little bit more before new years...... so get to lifting bitches

squatting more than you deadlift is generally a tell tale sign of having improper form on your squat, are you parallel squatting or just going to where you feel is low enough?

lance2.png

I squat just below parallel. or try to anyways. Its my weakest lift :( i mean i squat more than i bench but it is nowhere near what it is supposed to be. but I am dedicated and working hard to change it since a lower back injury i got 7 years ago.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

well ive been out of working out for a good minute..taking a break like i usually do after fall is over and it turns into winter..ive been wanting to get back in the gym but im gonna hold out untill after the first of the year and ill be back at it..Might do a progress log if anyones interested...NO HOMO lol.anyways i just read back thru the whole thread getting back motivated..especially seeing the pix of me when i was lookin pretty dang good at the beginning of this thread..neways bump

tempted to start taking Prime, my one dude took/takes and it and he got huge. i really just wanna get cut buttt

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

tempted to start taking Prime, my one dude took/takes and it and he got huge. i really just wanna get cut buttt

is that a t-booster?

i took a t-booster for like a week and hated the way it made me feel...i honestly felt weaker from it...lol

i take:

whey

casien

glycomaize (carb)

whiteflood (N.O.)

green bulge (creatine)

glutamine

bcaa's

multivitamin

i also eat pretty clean, high protein, moderate carbs...yada yada

i can put on some good mass doing all of that...and fairly quick!!

just switched up my music to death metal while i lift....LOVE IT! feel ike im going to war...lol...

its all about mindset!!

i likes me some audio stuff...

I only lift for strength... have done a few power lifting meets nothing major. But a power lifter diet is pretty good.. eat all you want :)

I got some winter weight on now but I like to be right at 200lbs I am pretty lean at that weight.

like 98hoe I am waiting on the new year... no way in hell I am sacrificing all my Christmas meals and holiday treats :)

Im eating all I want, but its nothing unhealthy really. im eating chicken nuggets (microwaved) and theres not much fat in these dyno nuggets lol...high protein though...Im gonna eat and eat til Feb, then shed that fat off

edit: and of course im eating it with hot sauce :D

Eclipse cd7000

I squat just below parallel. or try to anyways. Its my weakest lift :( i mean i squat more than i bench but it is nowhere near what it is supposed to be. but I am dedicated and working hard to change it since a lower back injury i got 7 years ago.

Parallel is really all thats necessary. you can use a bench as a way to squat parallel, depending on your height. just put a flat bench behind you in the rack so when you sit you go all the way down until your ass touches the bench, works for me at my height. i dont really see a lower back injury affecting squat too much, deadlift easily but what happened? if it was something bad thne yeah, that would fuck me up too haha, and sorry bout the injury.

lance2.png

I threw out my lower back football my freshman year somehow (probably bad form on lifts)...and then went out to run sprints and oh my gosh the pain :o never been the same ever since...but it has gotten better but never back to perfect

Eclipse cd7000

Archived