GiAnT4LYFE Posted August 2, 2011 Report Posted August 2, 2011 Well Orion and Jay, Day 12 was a success for the bench program. Got 315 for 1 on my last set. First time ever, and it was a nice and controlled rep. I actually laughed as I was racking it, cause I thought it was going to be much tougher. I'll post the rest of today's workout tomorrow, but it was great!!!
OrionStang Posted August 2, 2011 Report Posted August 2, 2011 Well Orion and Jay, Day 12 was a success for the bench program. Got 315 for 1 on my last set. First time ever, and it was a nice and controlled rep. I actually laughed as I was racking it, cause I thought it was going to be much tougher. I'll post the rest of today's workout tomorrow, but it was great!!! Good job man! You don't want to know what happened during my chest workout today. Won't be pressing heavy any time soon. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
^_^ Gem132 Posted August 2, 2011 Report Posted August 2, 2011 Well Orion and Jay, Day 12 was a success for the bench program. Got 315 for 1 on my last set. First time ever, and it was a nice and controlled rep. I actually laughed as I was racking it, cause I thought it was going to be much tougher. I'll post the rest of today's workout tomorrow, but it was great!!! Good job man! You don't want to know what happened during my chest workout today. Won't be pressing heavy any time soon. Ohhh Not another injury ? Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100 Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout
Superjay Posted August 2, 2011 Report Posted August 2, 2011 great job, bro...that's a big number. and Ken needs a new workout partner, but I can't get him to make the drive up here daily Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
OrionStang Posted August 2, 2011 Report Posted August 2, 2011 I'd meet you halfway, Jay. I'm just gonna stick to cardio for a couple weeks and then start over. Again. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
GiAnT4LYFE Posted August 3, 2011 Report Posted August 3, 2011 Damn Orion, that blow's. Hopefully not torn? Thanks Jay. Next up on day 14 is 320, and when I get that I'm gonna try 325. I was thinking I would be ok stopping at 405 eventually, but I'm not sure I could allow myself to stop progressing. Here's the rest of Monday's workout... Bench 135x12 warmup 275x3 275x3 300x2 300x2 315x1 Incline Bench 195x12 205x10 225x7 Pec Deck 200x15 220x15 245x12 270x12 Cable Upward Pec 50x12 50x12 60x10 Machine Iso Bicep Curls (new machine at gym) 100x10 110x10 120x8 Dumbbell Curls 25x10, 30x8, 35x6 35x6, 30x8, 25x10 25x10, 30x8, 35x6 Reverse Bar Cable Curl 85x15 100x12 115x10 Today is Back and Tri's.
^_^ Gem132 Posted August 21, 2011 Report Posted August 21, 2011 So the other day, i achieved one of my goals of doing dumbbell bench press with 50kg dumbbells(110lbs) doing 6 reps for 3 sets than dropping to 40kg (88lbs) and doing 12 reps very proud of myself for doing this for only being at gym for 4 months and starting out only being able to do 20kg dumbbells (44lbs) Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100 Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout
Watch the bass Posted August 21, 2011 Report Posted August 21, 2011 I found it http://www.t-nation....houlder_shocker Tryed this as last exercise today, next time i try it after warm up, holy f... "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
310_cutty Posted August 21, 2011 Report Posted August 21, 2011 Hey guys, I think I need to lose some weight before I tr my hands at any weight lifting. So far I have only been running 3 miles each day but I gotta stop due to shin splint (I run on the treadmill) I also go to the park and play a lil scrimmage soccer but this is just not cutting it. Got any tips or websites I can check out? Thanks in advance, and sorry if I'm thread-jacking!!!!
Superjay Posted August 21, 2011 Report Posted August 21, 2011 your body will use fat as food...it can easily turn fat to muscle. No need to do twice the work. Start building muscle now. Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.