Superjay Posted September 13, 2011 Report Posted September 13, 2011 finkster dropping by for a quick question. is the warrior diet bad? After bulking i wanna give this a try for a cut. is it unhealthy? not unhealthy, it's similar to the caveman diet....it's just expensive, and a fad. eat good food. eat only enough to gain or lose what you need. don't eat processed crap. eat fresh meats and vegetables. organic is pointless. I prefer grass fed and grass finished beef and bison because it tastes better, but you can eat regular grocery store beef. eat lots of beef and lots of vegetables...avoid a lot of bread and pasta...even whole grain. eat some but not nearly as much as what the USDA tells you to eat. Their diet will make you fat...and weak...and dumb (yes, really...it will make you dumb. Their diet doesn't allow for amino acids to properly cross the blood-brain barrier so your brain starves) Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
CaPRiCEx383 Posted September 15, 2011 Report Posted September 15, 2011 Alright guys, Tonight is the first time i will be hitting the gym, 5'7 240-250ish range. What should i try to do? This shit is confusing but i really wanna get into shape, Should i concentrate on cardio and leave the lifting out? A nice balance of the two? And i only have about an hour and a half daily to go to the gym so the question is what should my routine look like? Thanks in advance guys. 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
OrionStang Posted September 15, 2011 Report Posted September 15, 2011 Caprice, hit the weights for 45-60 minutes and then 20 minutes of cardio. And if you haven't worked out in a while, take it slow at first. You don't want to rush in and injure yourself or be so sore you can't go back the next day. Also, make a weekly plan so you can get in the gym and get to it. Like Sunday night, plan what you will do each day for that week. I would start with a 3-day/week plan for now, like Mon, Wed, Fri. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
CaPRiCEx383 Posted September 15, 2011 Report Posted September 15, 2011 Sounds like a plan, Idk if this is normal but I've been losing weight and my arms are tightening up by themselfs as if I'm already working out, I feel buff lol It's a trip. I haven't been doing much but working and i am security so i just stand around and sit down most of the time. Wtf is going on? haha but I've noticed that I've been stressing alot lately and i can do pushups now which is something that i could not do before. 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
OrionStang Posted September 15, 2011 Report Posted September 15, 2011 Stress is a weird thing. Sometimes I get a better pump when I'm stressin', but other times i'll go flat. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
CaPRiCEx383 Posted September 15, 2011 Report Posted September 15, 2011 edit* doublepost. stupid phone 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
bigaltexas Posted September 15, 2011 Report Posted September 15, 2011 has any one ever tried these following products. 1.m.r - (one more rep) n.o.-xplode xpand jack3d gnc raw ravage or re-forge amino x monster pump and also, what about products that are like androtest or alphatest. they advertise for testosterone supplements and increased production of testosterone, so wouldnt that be good for gaining muslce and burning fat quickly? ive heard very good things about jack3d, and i heard superpump makes you run to the bathroom all the time and upsets a lot of peoples stomachs. i still plan on picking up a tub of both of them to try them out. ive been lifting for a little while now, im out of high school, and always used creatine for about the last 4 months straight, never really used it in weightlifting in high school, but i was just looking for some people on here that had tried some of the other products i listed and what they thought about them.
nautical7 Posted September 15, 2011 Report Posted September 15, 2011 For you guys who work out at home, what're some exercies you do without a whole lot of equipment? I've been busy but with cold weather coming I'll be getting back into it soon and not just running like I have. My main focus is my chest and my shoulders. Ever since I stopped playing baseball my right shoulder always seems to feel like it pops out of place if I lift too much, but if I put the item down and re-lift it then sometimes that feeling goes away. n.o.-xplode Tried it a few years back and it wasn't anything special IMO. Plus it tasted horrible.
OrionStang Posted September 15, 2011 Report Posted September 15, 2011 has any one ever tried these following products. 1.m.r - (one more rep) n.o.-xplode xpand jack3d gnc raw ravage or re-forge amino x monster pump and also, what about products that are like androtest or alphatest. they advertise for testosterone supplements and increased production of testosterone, so wouldnt that be good for gaining muslce and burning fat quickly? ive heard very good things about jack3d, and i heard superpump makes you run to the bathroom all the time and upsets a lot of peoples stomachs. i still plan on picking up a tub of both of them to try them out. ive been lifting for a little while now, im out of high school, and always used creatine for about the last 4 months straight, never really used it in weightlifting in high school, but i was just looking for some people on here that had tried some of the other products i listed and what they thought about them. Only one i've tried in your list is NO Xplode. It does nothing for me. I like SuperPump250 (not SuperPump Max), no shits for me. HemoRage is the best pre- i've tried though. Get the regular tub, not the concentrate. I don't know about those natural test boosters. They are usually some concoction of herbs, you have to be careful about side effects. For you guys who work out at home, what're some exercies you do without a whole lot of equipment? I've been busy but with cold weather coming I'll be getting back into it soon and not just running like I have. My main focus is my chest and my shoulders. Ever since I stopped playing baseball my right shoulder always seems to feel like it pops out of place if I lift too much, but if I put the item down and re-lift it then sometimes that feeling goes away. Pushups, pullups, and body weight squats (high reps). Also pick up some dumbbells for bi's, tri's and shoulder press/fly's. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
bigaltexas Posted September 15, 2011 Report Posted September 15, 2011 Orionstang, what put you off the superpump max compared to superpump 250?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.