OrionStang Posted September 15, 2011 Report Posted September 15, 2011 Orionstang, what put you off the superpump max compared to superpump 250? Just isn't the same. Not the same mental focus or muscle pump. Whatever they changed didn't work. I did hear somewhere that Gaspari is re-formulating it again, though. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Superjay Posted September 15, 2011 Report Posted September 15, 2011 I've added Max to my 250/hemorage combo now. No way I can sleep if I take it past noon. I keep my pumps all day Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
OrionStang Posted September 15, 2011 Report Posted September 15, 2011 I've added Max to my 250/hemorage combo now. No way I can sleep if I take it past noon. I keep my pumps all day Your fuckin crazy dude. So 3 scoops, one of each? And where are you finding 250? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
nautical7 Posted September 15, 2011 Report Posted September 15, 2011 Pushups, pullups, and body weight squats (high reps). Also pick up some dumbbells for bi's, tri's and shoulder press/fly's. I have dumbbells just curious what exercises everyone does at home with limited resources and being creative.
woodzyspl Posted September 15, 2011 Report Posted September 15, 2011 tell them send it wrapped up alot in diff packages and us a blank box or something. yeh sux mate got done importing heaps shit..never new.. they send in nearly all other country's but ours shit cunts I have a friend in South Aus who sends me Violet Crumble because we can't get it here....in return I send him NOS energy drink and VALOR navigation Double DINs...yeah...he sends me a lot of Violet Crumble. I'm willing to make a similar deal with you...I loves me some Violet Crumble. I'll send supplements in exchange for Violet Crumble. It's like crack to me. PM or email me. my email is [email protected] or [email protected] LOL you mean the chocolate? jesus i ain't bought that shit in ages. i dunno what id want to be honest..nothing legal neway haha AUSTRALIA do i need say more? HU: some crap pionee AMP: dc 9k @ 18v SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12" Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d burp setup for fun 152's soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU
Superjay Posted September 15, 2011 Report Posted September 15, 2011 I've added Max to my 250/hemorage combo now. No way I can sleep if I take it past noon. I keep my pumps all day Your fuckin crazy dude. So 3 scoops, one of each? And where are you finding 250? same place I get all my other stuff...if you need some, and can't find it, let me know. I'll bring it when I bring all the other supps to you Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
Superjay Posted September 15, 2011 Report Posted September 15, 2011 tell them send it wrapped up alot in diff packages and us a blank box or something. yeh sux mate got done importing heaps shit..never new.. they send in nearly all other country's but ours shit cunts I have a friend in South Aus who sends me Violet Crumble because we can't get it here....in return I send him NOS energy drink and VALOR navigation Double DINs...yeah...he sends me a lot of Violet Crumble. I'm willing to make a similar deal with you...I loves me some Violet Crumble. I'll send supplements in exchange for Violet Crumble. It's like crack to me. PM or email me. my email is [email protected] or [email protected] LOL you mean the chocolate? jesus i ain't bought that shit in ages. i dunno what id want to be honest..nothing legal neway haha yes...the chocolate...You'll probably read about me being arrested for sucking off some undercover cop in an alley somewhere because it's the way it shatters that matters Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
woodzyspl Posted September 16, 2011 Report Posted September 16, 2011 LMAO ill go down shops soon and have look what the chocolate oosts these days lol remember once i sent a girl in south Africa tiny teddy biscuits cause they don't have them there but an exchange student took them and she got addicted. AUSTRALIA do i need say more? HU: some crap pionee AMP: dc 9k @ 18v SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12" Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d burp setup for fun 152's soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU
Superjay Posted September 16, 2011 Report Posted September 16, 2011 awesome....Let me know what you need. I'll ship discretely Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
CaPRiCEx383 Posted September 16, 2011 Report Posted September 16, 2011 Im fckn weak! lol my max i did 3 reps with 1 45 plate on each side. Feelin good though, I was confused in there, Didn't even know where to start, Plus dudes were making fun of me for only doing 35 on each side haha.. 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.