Jump to content

Weightlifting/ Workout


Recommended Posts

Posted

Just a little tearing. Very normal. I need to get my lazy ass back into my fightin shape.

Lose this gut.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

shit looks all bad bro...

no offence orion, with all that supplement knowledge you have thought those arms would be in better shape... or you getting fat/bulking up ?

Not offended at all, I got a pretty good fat layer going on right now. I train for pure strength. I'm knowledgable, but I don't train the ways I suggest to others.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Just a little tearing. Very normal. I need to get my lazy ass back into my fightin shape.

Lose this gut.

I don't think I would call it normal, but I have seen worse lol.

First day back is the hardest, man, just gotta start.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Trust me the first time I met Orionstang was when he came over to my house to have me cut and put together his first box. I was expecting an average looking dude to come out of the truck he was driving. LOL yea right, steps out of the truck and here comes this bear of a man. First thought: "wow, total guess what he looked like wrong" lol. He might be a big dude, but he is chill(ish), just don't tell him to turn down his radio. lol

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks
Posted

Tearing is pretty normal.

Yours might have bled a little but should be all good.

Im not much of a weight guy. Was huge into pt. Run crazy and pushups till i puke. Worked for me. Went from a scrony 170 to 205 and 5% body fat in 10 weeks.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

Orion is a HUGE man. he has a powerlifter body, not a bodybuilder body. His goals are different than what most of us are tryingg to accomplish. I've never met a power lifter who looked good at the beach. I've also never met a body builder who can lift a car.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Posted

i don't mind poundstones look..or best was prob Mariusz Pudzianowski

as for bodbuilders kai always been my fav, meet him on the 13th so im pumped lol

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Posted

Guys i have a question, i started the gym a few weeks ago and best results i´ve gotten, it´s working out biceps and triceps the same day, said that, should i do all my biceps excersises first and the triceps? or should i alternate them? like, first an excesice of biceps, then triceps, then biceps, then triceps lol, gotta love my english :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2155 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...