Watch the bass Posted October 9, 2011 Report Posted October 9, 2011 Guys i have a question, i started the gym a few weeks ago and best results i´ve gotten, it´s working out biceps and triceps the same day, said that, should i do all my biceps excersises first and the triceps? or should i alternate them? like, first an excesice of biceps, then triceps, then biceps, then triceps lol, gotta love my english Triceps, biceps! "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
fecupe2001 Posted October 9, 2011 Report Posted October 9, 2011 haha what? i didn´t understand that, should i do all the triceps excersises first and then all the biceps?? I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
Watch the bass Posted October 9, 2011 Report Posted October 9, 2011 1 triceps exercise 1biceps exercise. Best is you have a look at the link to the bodybuilding forum (site before), there you can learn about exercises, but for a beginner is right what i say in front. "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
fecupe2001 Posted October 9, 2011 Report Posted October 9, 2011 1 triceps exercise 1biceps exercise. Best is you have a look at the link to the bodybuilding forum (site before), there you can learn about exercises, but for a beginner is right what i say in front. Ok perfect, gonna take a look at it, where is that link again? I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
OrionStang Posted October 9, 2011 Report Posted October 9, 2011 Fecupe, Watch the Bass is saying to just do 1 exercise each for bi's and tri's, since you are fairly new to training. As for order, you can do it any way you want. I would say do combined sets. Ex: Barbell curls x10-12 immediately followed by tricep extensions x10-12. Rest 60-90 seconds and repeat. Do it 4 times. Once you get more advanced, you can do 3 such combos in one workout. Heavy: barbell curls and skull crushers 3x8 Moderate: seated dumbbell curls and overhead dumbell tricep extesions 3x10-12 Light: machine curls and tricep pressdowns 3x15-20 SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
nautical7 Posted October 9, 2011 Report Posted October 9, 2011 What about doing a rep of lets say a bicep workout, then wait 60 secs then another rep and so on until finished, then do a tricep workout and repeat. Just curious since I've seen different ways but I do what I described. Or should you try and do all the bicep exercises then move to triceps? Not sure if it even matters really.
Watch the bass Posted October 9, 2011 Report Posted October 9, 2011 1 triceps exercise 1biceps exercise. Best is you have a look at the link to the bodybuilding forum (site before), there you can learn about exercises, but for a beginner is right what i say in front. Ok perfect, gonna take a look at it, where is that link again? For you on page 63, we are now on page 64 "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
OrionStang Posted October 9, 2011 Report Posted October 9, 2011 What about doing a rep of lets say a bicep workout, then wait 60 secs then another rep and so on until finished, then do a tricep workout and repeat. Just curious since I've seen different ways but I do what I described. Or should you try and do all the bicep exercises then move to triceps? Not sure if it even matters really. The main thing is to change it up every 8 weeks or so. Do it one way for a couple months, then change it. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
nautical7 Posted October 9, 2011 Report Posted October 9, 2011 The main thing is to change it up every 8 weeks or so. Do it one way for a couple months, then change it. Alright, I remember awhile ago I read about always switching it up so your body doesn't really adjust to it, if that makes sense. But I was able to sit down today and typed up a workout routine to try this week so we'll see how I like it over the next few weeks. My main concern at the moment is my chest area since it seems that over time it seems my arms are a little bigger but hopefully it'll balance out.
mbdblue Posted October 9, 2011 Report Posted October 9, 2011 goddamn orion that would scare the shit out of me. whenever I stop lifting for a week or 2, (and in this case 4 ) and start up again, I get these weird spider lines on my shoulders and chest....my best guess is blood vessels bursting...but I never really found out. Ill probably get them tomorrow since I just joined planet fitness (I hate populated gyms but I don't have much of a choice). AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.