OrionStang Posted October 9, 2011 Report Posted October 9, 2011 goddamn orion that would scare the shit out of me. whenever I stop lifting for a week or 2, (and in this case 4 ) and start up again, I get these weird spider lines on my shoulders and chest....my best guess is blood vessels bursting...but I never really found out. Ill probably get them tomorrow since I just joined planet fitness (I hate populated gyms but I don't have much of a choice). You should see it today, the bruise is a lot bigger, but its lightening up. It might be stretch marks you get. I get them in the same spots you mentioned. Outer chest and on top of my shoulders. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted October 9, 2011 Report Posted October 9, 2011 The bruising is just pooled blood from the internal trauma. Drinking lots of water and keeping it iced. The damage is in the front delt area. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
mbdblue Posted October 9, 2011 Report Posted October 9, 2011 yeah true it probably is stretch marks...that looks insane though man, it doesnt hurt? AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
OrionStang Posted October 9, 2011 Report Posted October 9, 2011 Doesn't hurt much, just feels sore. The whole right pec is swollen though, like i'm holding a flex. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
fecupe2001 Posted October 10, 2011 Report Posted October 10, 2011 wtf is that??? I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
Superjay Posted October 10, 2011 Report Posted October 10, 2011 This is from apheresis. I give plasma and platelets every 2 weeks (in very high demand around here...no, they don't pay for it) and I bent my arm with a 16 gauge needle in it. This was from 2 weeks ago. it has spread up my arm now, too. just a little bit goes a long way. Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
OrionStang Posted October 10, 2011 Report Posted October 10, 2011 Its looking better than when I saw it, Jay. I'm thinking about cutting my arm and draining the blood lol (not really) SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Siete_Cinqo Posted October 10, 2011 Report Posted October 10, 2011 Fuck!! I'm not squeamish and that shit is hard to look at Orion. Fuck!! I would be so pissed off at myself if I woke up with my arm looking like that. Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
OrionStang Posted October 10, 2011 Report Posted October 10, 2011 Fuck!! I'm not squeamish and that shit is hard to look at Orion. Fuck!! I would be so pissed off at myself if I woke up with my arm looking like that. LOL, Sam. it's not that bad. Should have seen all the looks at got at the gym this morning. Priceless. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
^_^ Gem132 Posted October 11, 2011 Report Posted October 11, 2011 orion do you know why you get stretch marks, ive got some serious problems with them on my biceps, lats, traps but they dissapear, and front delt, chest area, they real deep ones aswell ?? Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100 Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.