OrionStang Posted December 18, 2011 Report Posted December 18, 2011 Cauliflower and broccoli is more veggies than a lot of guys your age eat. Fuck what the others say, lift what you can, but push yourself to get stronger. Haha alright thanks man! I am going to keep at it! I just wish I could lose the little bit of fat so I could have a 6 pack. Also my biggest dislike is a little love handle fat. how do i get rid of those? I'm the wrong guy to ask about six-packs and love handles LOL. I got a power lifter battery pack. AKA big belly. I really don't give a fuck about a six-pack, as long as I keep getting stronger. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
optical Posted December 18, 2011 Report Posted December 18, 2011 Well i took a body analyzer test at My workout place. The lady their says it is really accurate and expensive weather that makes a difference idk. ill post up the picture in a second. the test machine is this http://www.tanita.com/en/tbf-300a/
Siete_Cinqo Posted December 18, 2011 Report Posted December 18, 2011 How's your workouts going, Sam? Still hittin' it hard? How's your workouts going, Sam? Still hittin' it hard? Yes sir! Decided to go one a fat man bulk since I knew it was gonna be hard to keep up with a clean ass diet with all the holidays and birthdays this time if year.... Went from 289 back to 310 and its the leanest I have ever been. My knees are just coming back around from an unbalanced pull at the top of my patella so I have been keeping it light on my squats for a while. I hate using wraps or a belt but the wraps help a lot so I'm gonna stay with them and increase the weight again. Wish I was a pirate and had hooks for hands because I hate my grip strength. Holds me back so much on my deadlifts becuase of it, even with straps. Anyway, two more weeks and back to cutting some fat.... Ain't stopping till I see 279. Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
Siete_Cinqo Posted December 18, 2011 Report Posted December 18, 2011 Cauliflower and broccoli is more veggies than a lot of guys your age eat. Fuck what the others say, lift what you can, but push yourself to get stronger. Haha alright thanks man! I am going to keep at it! I just wish I could lose the little bit of fat so I could have a 6 pack. Also my biggest dislike is a little love handle fat. how do i get rid of those? I'm the wrong guy to ask about six-packs and love handles LOL. I got a power lifter battery pack. AKA big belly. I really don't give a fuck about a six-pack, as long as I keep getting stronger. Lol, ken... Haha! And as for the youngster, just keep lifting and try to eat a little cleaner. If you do so, at your age that baby fat will be gone and if you are doing your deadlifts and squats, those abs will start to come out... Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
Dwn4BassAlan Posted December 18, 2011 Report Posted December 18, 2011 Cauliflower and broccoli is more veggies than a lot of guys your age eat. Fuck what the others say, lift what you can, but push yourself to get stronger. Haha alright thanks man! I am going to keep at it! I just wish I could lose the little bit of fat so I could have a 6 pack. Also my biggest dislike is a little love handle fat. how do i get rid of those? I'm the wrong guy to ask about six-packs and love handles LOL. I got a power lifter battery pack. AKA big belly. I really don't give a fuck about a six-pack, as long as I keep getting stronger. Talk about it man, when I had alot more fat, my bench was easily up like 25 more lbs...... as for losing fat and love handles, I would say core exercises are your best friend. You can do either the real P90X, or make your own with just a bunch of sets of different core workouts. Ab ripper X is also crazy I did about 300 episodes to lose all my fat, it really worked. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
optical Posted December 18, 2011 Report Posted December 18, 2011 I have been switching up a little bit as of late. My routine is going like this. 10 minite warmup on treadmill incline of 3.0 and current speed is 8.0 and move up .1 a day. core=3 sets of 20 leg lifts, 3 sets of 60 second planks, every other day 10 lbs medicine ball sit-ups. Chest + tri's sunday legs monday back + bi's tuesday wednesday - rest day thursday - neck + forearms friday - rest saturday - rest My workout also starts at 1:15 a.m. because i work 9 hours till 1.
OrionStang Posted December 18, 2011 Report Posted December 18, 2011 I have been switching up a little bit as of late. My routine is going like this. 10 minite warmup on treadmill incline of 3.0 and current speed is 8.0 and move up .1 a day. core=3 sets of 20 leg lifts, 3 sets of 60 second planks, every other day 10 lbs medicine ball sit-ups. Chest + tri's sunday legs monday back + bi's tuesday wednesday - rest day thursday - neck + forearms friday - rest saturday - rest My workout also starts at 1:15 a.m. because i work 9 hours till 1. Move your core exercises to the end of the workout. Your main lifts will be stronger if you do this. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted December 18, 2011 Report Posted December 18, 2011 Well I take weight lifting at school but the group of people I work with are doing a lot more then me and sometimes give me shit. It doesn't bother me to much but sometimes it becomes a downer. I bench 115 and that gets a bit hard and is sometimes crooked. I can towel bench 125. I do arms a lot. I don't know if this matters but a 6 pack doesn't really run in my family at all. I can feel the muscle under my stomach fat.. which IS NOT that much. I am not fat or over weight.. I do eat like shit though. This sounds terrible but I hate fruits and only eat coloflower and brocoli for veggies. Like I said I am 15, 6' tall and 185 ISH pounds. Dude, fuck the others- I used to feel that way, especially in high school, when us cross country guys would lift when the football players were in the weightroom. Ive come to realize that most are happy to just be in the gym and realize that everyone is lifting for their own improvement. And think about it, there's a million people that could put THEM to shame. Just go in there for yourself, that's what I do now. By the way, Ken is the MAN!!! I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Superjay Posted December 19, 2011 Report Posted December 19, 2011 I'm officially out of commission for a few months. I need surgery...the cortisone shots won't save me anymore. Now I just need to find a decent insurance plan that will cover surgery within 90 days of signing up. Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
Siete_Cinqo Posted December 19, 2011 Report Posted December 19, 2011 I'm officially out of commission for a few months. I need surgery...the cortisone shots won't save me anymore. Now I just need to find a decent insurance plan that will cover surgery within 90 days of signing up. What exactly is wrong with that old knee if yours...? Haha! Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.