Siete_Cinqo Posted December 23, 2011 Report Posted December 23, 2011 Stang, curious about your occupation/career I thought we have been through this before on this thread... He trains gay men at the gym. Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
shogen Posted December 23, 2011 Report Posted December 23, 2011 LOL. I'm not yet a regular, so a recap every so often may be in order to discuss stang's ghey training. Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
Siete_Cinqo Posted December 24, 2011 Report Posted December 24, 2011 Why do you think he was so quick to help out "nauti"cal.... lol!! Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
OrionStang Posted December 24, 2011 Report Posted December 24, 2011 Oh sure, talk shit when i'm not around. Fuckin' Sam lol. I retired from the Army in February. Now, i'm a driver's assistant for UPS. I work 9-10 hours a day delivering packages. I have a big ass cooler on the truck with me so I can eat every 3 hours. I usually lift before work. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Dwn4BassAlan Posted December 24, 2011 Report Posted December 24, 2011 I got something for you to try, but it really only works if you can workout around lunch or early afternoon. Don't eat simple carbs before lifting and eat a ton of them after training. Here's a sample day: 0730 3 whole eggs, 2 bacon, water, 1 cup of coffee optional no cream or sugar 1030 6-8oz chicken breast, BIG green salad with olive oil dressing 1130 Workout 1300 25-35grams whey protein with either a banana or 2-3 cups watermelon 1400 Big sandwich, maybe two. Whatever you want really, lean cuts of meat are best and load up the veggies 1800 Whatever you want for dinner. Carbs and saturated fat are ok for this meal. Burger and fries baby. Before bed 2 cups cottage cheese OR a scoop of protein and 2 tablespoons of any nut butter(organic) You will gain muscle and drop fat at the same time if you can follow this. The lack of carbs pre-workout sparks something in the nervous system that boosts growth. It also makes your body use fat for energy in the morning and during the workout. The carbs post workout will replenish energy stores in the muscles. The post workout saturated fats will aid muscle growth, recovery, and testosterone production. Thank me later, this info would cost you a couple hundred bucks from a certified trainer. that makes plenty of sense to follow IMO, but I would just add orange juice to the 0730 meal, to get some nitric oxide flowing if he plans on doing cardio. Negative. No sugar before lifting. An L-carnosine or beta-alanine supplement would boost NO more any way. They've been proven more effective than taking arginine or an NO supplement. well it literally depends on the brand, OJ has been shown to give boosts to energy for workouts, because its also a natural sugar, im not saying down a Sunny-D, I mean your own squeezed OJ. I meant if hes not supplementing, its just easier. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
Dwn4BassAlan Posted December 24, 2011 Report Posted December 24, 2011 Nautical, I ain't mad bro, I was laughing. If you can't lift until after work, all your meals up to that point should be very high in protein and healthy fats(fish, olive oil, almonds), with some low carb fibrous veggies like salad, green beans, broccoli etc. No carbs, especially sugar and starch. Right after you lift, have your shake then 30 minutes later eat a BIG dinner of whatever you want. If that last meal is within 3 hours of going to bed, I would skip eating anything before bed. Thats is all correct except for the last part i think, you dont want to skip dinner because depending on how long you sleep, lets say 8 hours, your body starts to use energy and levels of cortisol build up, eating away at everything and if your body is hungry and does not have any energy to use itll go straight for your muscle, and right before you wake up cortisol is peaking. If you skip breakfast it keeps on rising. Unfortunately, cortisol will breakdown your muscle tissue. It can also kill brain cells, so anything with alot of carbs will get you through a good 8 hour sleep. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
OrionStang Posted December 24, 2011 Report Posted December 24, 2011 Alan, you're obviously not grasping the strategy of this eating plan, so I won't argue. It goes way deeper than physical, and its above your current knowledge level. Zero sugar, even natural, before working out, this stimulates the CNS when you do work out. In the example for nautical, the big meal he eats after working out is a BIG, DIRTY meal, he will be sustained well enough through the night if eaten within 3 hours of bed. Remeber, we are adding muscle and burning fat at the same time, timing and strictness are critical for it to work right. But what do I know, i've only been lifting and studying human physiology for 17 years or so. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
nautical7 Posted December 24, 2011 Report Posted December 24, 2011 Remeber, we are adding muscle and burning fat at the same time, timing and strictness are critical for it to work right. But what do I know, i've only been lifting and studying human physiology for 17 years or so. That's why I ask here. The knowledge and experience people here have are way ahead of me. And starting next week I will be on that plan, just gotta do some grocery shopping.
OrionStang Posted December 30, 2011 Report Posted December 30, 2011 I'm gonna have to change shit up. After this past week of really heavy lifting, I feel all my nagging injuries are catching up with me. Overall strength is down and shit just hurts everywhere. So, i'm going to start adding muscle, using less weight and more reps and techniques. See how much I can get on my 5'9" frame. Not sure on a bodyweight goal yet, but body fat needs to get down to 18% as a primary goal. Time to practice what I preach. As of this morning, I am at 264, unsure of bf%. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
woodzyspl Posted December 30, 2011 Report Posted December 30, 2011 adding muscle is fun lol i just need to cut properly and stick to it,soon as i start everything drops in the strength department. but i wanna stop legs, my knees feel like they will explode when i leg press, squats i can't even do them, hurts way to much, some days i can walk and suddenly get HUGE pain in 1 of my knees and just can't walk, end up a waddle. but what do you think best? dumbbells or barbel? for shoulders and cheast.. im stronger with dumbbells, and incline alot stronger then flat (im focusing on building upper cheast tho) AUSTRALIA do i need say more? HU: some crap pionee AMP: dc 9k @ 18v SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12" Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d burp setup for fun 152's soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.