blownengine Posted January 14, 2012 Report Posted January 14, 2012 1. Change your routine. Obviously your body has become accustomed to your body "style" of exercise. Look for a different routine like insanity style or something alike. 2. As far as diet I can't say much but you should find a way to increase protein intake for sure. I'd eat more salads so you can splurge on beef or chicken meals. But again diet is where I lack experience. Also water should really be your only source if hydrating. No need to add to your diet this will keep the body clean. As far as weight I'm the same height maybe half inch taller and weight 180. I'm sure I have a good 10-15lbs I could lose in fat. :-( I carry a gallon of water around with me. The only other things I drink is coffee(kinda too much), tea, and occasionally milk. I don't eat stupid thats for sure. No soda or junk food. The reason Im trying the low carb diet is because I used to eat a ton of carbs. Like a plate or two of pasta at every meal. But so far I havent seen results from cutting carbs. And like I said Im pretty happy with my weight. I dont hate myself when I look in the mirror but I know it can be better. Im also tired of being weak as fuck.... 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
shogen Posted January 14, 2012 Report Posted January 14, 2012 1. Change your routine. Obviously your body has become accustomed to your body "style" of exercise. Look for a different routine like insanity style or something alike. 2. As far as diet I can't say much but you should find a way to increase protein intake for sure. I'd eat more salads so you can splurge on beef or chicken meals. But again diet is where I lack experience. Also water should really be your only source if hydrating. No need to add to your diet this will keep the body clean. As far as weight I'm the same height maybe half inch taller and weight 180. I'm sure I have a good 10-15lbs I could lose in fat. :-( I carry a gallon of water around with me. The only other things I drink is coffee(kinda too much), tea, and occasionally milk. I don't eat stupid thats for sure. No soda or junk food. The reason Im trying the low carb diet is because I used to eat a ton of carbs. Like a plate or two of pasta at every meal. But so far I havent seen results from cutting carbs. And like I said Im pretty happy with my weight. I dont hate myself when I look in the mirror but I know it can be better. Im also tired of being weak as fuck.... I wasn't trying to say for you to lose weight. Adding protein should help add mass. Have you tried other routines? I just started 8x8 routine to see how it felt. I'm.on day 2 and body is killing. I also had to drop how much weight I lift to complete the sets. I've only done back and biceps so far to see how it felt. Shyt is rough. Look it up. Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
TigerTony Posted January 14, 2012 Report Posted January 14, 2012 I have a few questions for those who know how to build right! Right Now my Routine for each day of the week is two different routines. I Do a total upper body work out one day then the next i'd do all lower body with giving the other part of the body to rest for a day. My questions are. 1) If i'm not getting Sore in my arms but i'm adding more weight each time I can within the edge of my limits, Am i doing something wrong? 2) What are some Good Lower Body/Leg work outs to Improve a Jump? 3) What are some good Methods of building Cardio. Mine is terrible right now and I can only do 2/8th of a mile. I also had Bad asthma as a Child (if it matters) But Now as i grew out of it, it stopped acting up to the point i wouldn't have to use an inhaler anymore.
blownengine Posted January 14, 2012 Report Posted January 14, 2012 1. Change your routine. Obviously your body has become accustomed to your body "style" of exercise. Look for a different routine like insanity style or something alike. 2. As far as diet I can't say much but you should find a way to increase protein intake for sure. I'd eat more salads so you can splurge on beef or chicken meals. But again diet is where I lack experience. Also water should really be your only source if hydrating. No need to add to your diet this will keep the body clean. As far as weight I'm the same height maybe half inch taller and weight 180. I'm sure I have a good 10-15lbs I could lose in fat. :-( I carry a gallon of water around with me. The only other things I drink is coffee(kinda too much), tea, and occasionally milk. I don't eat stupid thats for sure. No soda or junk food. The reason Im trying the low carb diet is because I used to eat a ton of carbs. Like a plate or two of pasta at every meal. But so far I havent seen results from cutting carbs. And like I said Im pretty happy with my weight. I dont hate myself when I look in the mirror but I know it can be better. Im also tired of being weak as fuck.... I wasn't trying to say for you to lose weight. Adding protein should help add mass. Have you tried other routines? I just started 8x8 routine to see how it felt. I'm.on day 2 and body is killing. I also had to drop how much weight I lift to complete the sets. I've only done back and biceps so far to see how it felt. Shyt is rough. Look it up. I wasnt taking it as an insult, sorry if it came off like that. Im actually starting a new 12 week program on monday. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
shogen Posted January 14, 2012 Report Posted January 14, 2012 1. Change your routine. Obviously your body has become accustomed to your body "style" of exercise. Look for a different routine like insanity style or something alike. 2. As far as diet I can't say much but you should find a way to increase protein intake for sure. I'd eat more salads so you can splurge on beef or chicken meals. But again diet is where I lack experience. Also water should really be your only source if hydrating. No need to add to your diet this will keep the body clean. As far as weight I'm the same height maybe half inch taller and weight 180. I'm sure I have a good 10-15lbs I could lose in fat. :-( I carry a gallon of water around with me. The only other things I drink is coffee(kinda too much), tea, and occasionally milk. I don't eat stupid thats for sure. No soda or junk food. The reason Im trying the low carb diet is because I used to eat a ton of carbs. Like a plate or two of pasta at every meal. But so far I havent seen results from cutting carbs. And like I said Im pretty happy with my weight. I dont hate myself when I look in the mirror but I know it can be better. Im also tired of being weak as fuck.... I wasn't trying to say for you to lose weight. Adding protein should help add mass. Have you tried other routines? I just started 8x8 routine to see how it felt. I'm.on day 2 and body is killing. I also had to drop how much weight I lift to complete the sets. I've only done back and biceps so far to see how it felt. Shyt is rough. Look it up. I wasnt taking it as an insult, sorry if it came off like that. Im actually starting a new 12 week program on monday. I didn't think so. Mind if I ask what routine you've settled on? How did you come to the conclusion to try it out? Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
blownengine Posted January 14, 2012 Report Posted January 14, 2012 I was looking at doing this 12 week program. Clicky Here There is a video every day and he does the same workouts with you. I need it written out daily for me like this because I have no idea how to write a good workout plan. Clearly I haven't been doing it right. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
Superjay Posted January 14, 2012 Report Posted January 14, 2012 Update - got a synthetic injection in my knee...feeling tons better. Didn't even have pain from walking CES. I'm back to the gym this month. If it blows out it blows out. I'm going to pretend I'm 17 again like there's nothing wrong. Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
Bocaj Posted January 14, 2012 Report Posted January 14, 2012 Update - got a synthetic injection in my knee...feeling tons better. Didn't even have pain from walking CES. I'm back to the gym this month. If it blows out it blows out. I'm going to pretend I'm 17 again like there's nothing wrong. That's great! Are you doing any leg work or focusing more on upper body to save your knee? Car 1991 Honda Accord EX System I now have and is finally installed! Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Digital Designs 3512 Digtal Designs CS 6.5" components Audioque 2200 DD Audio C5b Optima Yellow Top Rockford Fosgate 1/0 Damplifier Pro Luxury Liner Pro
OrionStang Posted January 15, 2012 Report Posted January 15, 2012 Update - got a synthetic injection in my knee...feeling tons better. Didn't even have pain from walking CES. I'm back to the gym this month. If it blows out it blows out. I'm going to pretend I'm 17 again like there's nothing wrong. Damn Jay, I didn't know you were at the show. I'm getting at it hard again Monday as well. Get as much as you can out of the knee, then get a new one lol. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
woodzyspl Posted January 15, 2012 Report Posted January 15, 2012 just like changing a car tire huh. AUSTRALIA do i need say more? HU: some crap pionee AMP: dc 9k @ 18v SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12" Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d burp setup for fun 152's soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.